What would be the perfect gift from a GF or SO?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
That's true. And i totally get where youre coming from. The thing about him is he likes surprises, and I don't. In past years I've tried the straight up approach (b/c that's what I prefer) and he says it takes the fun out of it. He'll sit and not say anything, and then get me a gift that I'm not super excited about lol. So I wanna try things his way for his b- day, and maybe this year he'll return the favor by trying things my way for my b-day.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :hug:'s

I totallyyyyyy understand now!

If you can think back to the days when you first met him, try to remember something he told you about himself you found intriguing. A favorite book, movie, pastime, relative, etc. and surprise him with that. In the process you'll pondering why you fell in love with him and what aspects of his being inspire you.

This has nothing to do with me & I'm getting excited just thinking of the possibilities :laugh:

May his surprise be a memory both of you will come to cherish. But above all else...

ENJOY!

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

they have nice watches

and she said her price range is 200-300 dollars

EDIT: oh you one of them English Teachers

V0ntBNU_zpsf9d7e848.png

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
A threesome. :jawalrus:

So simple and so true...no disrespect to everything everyone spoke on, but if you're girl or wifey pop up with a bad bytch that you can have your way with for the night whose gonna work hard to make sure you feel gifted ALONG with her...c'mon son! :yeshrug:

Nicca got a watch :ld:
Nicca got a tie and some cologne: :wtf:
Nicca got the gf with her gf in lingerie: :youngsabo: