What would be the perfect gift from a GF or SO?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's into sports, a great dinner and great seats to a game

My exact thoughts. This one is a no-brainer, come on Dany

No really though... Tickets to a game

This is what I was gonna do but that was when I though D Rose was going to make it back this season. He's a Bulls fan. But since he isn't, I decided to save that for another year.

Lol @ Dragons. That would be hott tho. He'd be like :ooh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if a bytch bought me artwork and was like "your walls are so empty i thought you could hang this up" I would be like "oh thanks, ill be sure to hang this up" but on the inside i'd be like :why: trying to hold myself back from smashing the shyt over her head. and also i would never hang it up.

yeah thats whats everyman wants a girl to come in an decorate his house to exactly how she wants it and then for her to call it a "gift" like it wasn't a completely narcissistic move. these hoes i tell ya.

Well that's why I asked you guys. I knew the artwork would be something that I would love but I wasn't sure if stuff like that goes over with guys. I usually see that stuff in older guys places, not younger ones. I liked it because I felt like the artwork would be more personalized to him, over the sound system.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
some playoff game tickets for the bulls sounds right if he really into basketball like that

top it off with some fly shyt he can wear to the game some good food and let him have his way with you in bed :manny: sounds like a no brainer to me

Daps
Pay for a couples massage :ahh: Then afterwards go home and blow him. Get the massage in the afternoon. Take him out to dinner...a nice place you haven't been and let him eat like a motherfukking king...feed him his desert :shaq: whiling your rubbing his dikk under the table. Have some drinks...get to feeling good. Then take him home and fukk his brains out. Maybe throw on some nice new lingerie and show that off to him. Besides that maybe a game or something since you said he like video games. He's gonna be 27...he can't be that picky. On my b-day I just want to be treated like a king...and sucked and fukked all day long. Treat and show me how much you really really really love me. :manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Well that's why I asked you guys. I knew the artwork would be something that I would love but I wasn't sure if stuff like that goes over with guys. I usually see that stuff in older guys places, not younger ones. I liked it because I felt like the artwork would be more personalized to him, over the sound system.

I hope you considered the ties. :damn:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
If you've reached a point in your relationship where you either given your s/o everything or filled with uncertainty about a gift, ask.

Life isn't complicated, ppl make it harder than it needs to be.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you've reached a point in your relationship where you either given your s/o everything or filled with uncertainty about a gift, ask.

Life isn't complicated, ppl make it harder than it needs to be.

Lol this isn't one of those "oh I'm so stressed" problems, it's more like a fun problem... Haha I'm not letting this keep me up at night

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i would say grab a Michale Khors watch

or maybe a designer belt. my ex bought me a fendi belt and i was shocked.

i dont know if he a sports fan but taking him to a basketball game will make him love you forever

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Lol this isn't one of those "oh I'm so stressed" problems, it's more like a fun problem... Haha I'm not letting this keep me up at night

So, make it fun by asking random questions on the fly.

Lord knows I've ran out of mothers day gifts many moons ago. I try to be inconspicuous and ask a bunch of questions leading my mother into telling me what she needs/wants & take it from there :smile:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, make it fun by asking random questions on the fly.

Lord knows I've ran out of mothers day gifts many moons ago. I try to be inconspicuous and ask a bunch of questions leading my mother into telling me what she needs/wants & take it from there :smile:

That's true. And i totally get where youre coming from. The thing about him is he likes surprises, and I don't. In past years I've tried the straight up approach (b/c that's what I prefer) and he says it takes the fun out of it. He'll sit and not say anything, and then get me a gift that I'm not super excited about lol. So I wanna try things his way for his b- day, and maybe this year he'll return the favor by trying things my way for my b-day.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I need gift ideas. He'll be 27, he's not spoiled, but has never really wanted for anything. He can be a little particular and quirky about some things, but overall he's pretty normal. he's a sweetheart tho and will "love" anything i get him, but I really want to do a good job. Max I can afford is $250-300 right now.

Any ideas? Help me out plzzzzz!

High end chocolate +
High end beer +
South Park Coalition rap music +
Organic foods +
Sex and stuff

Edit: I've only read the OP.