What would be the perfect gift from a GF or SO?

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're trolling but I'm sure they're serious about wanting sex as a gift instead of, you know, an actual fukking gift

Because p*ssy is the best thing ever to these kids :upsetfavre:

Motherfukker you serious? Theres nothing i like more than my girl lookin and feelin sexy with herself with the lingerie, and whats up with you acting like anal sex is so bad?

I dont mess with this materialistic shyt much, give your man something that shows you care, surprise him, get his heart racing. Thats the type of shyt a man likes.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Motherfukker you serious? Theres nothing i like more than my girl lookin and feelin sexy with herself with the lingerie, and whats up with you acting like anal sex is so bad?

I dont mess with this materialistic shyt much, give your man something that shows you care, surprise him, get his heart racing. Thats the type of shyt a man likes.

Then leave the thread. OP asked about a Gift, not things that show affection

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
20 posts and nobody said it yet...it's spring time, the weather is nice...this is easy...

Buy two Slip & Slides, and throw a pizza party for him and his friends!

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if a bytch bought me artwork and was like "your walls are so empty i thought you could hang this up" I would be like "oh thanks, ill be sure to hang this up" but on the inside i'd be like :why: trying to hold myself back from smashing the shyt over her head. and also i would never hang it up.

yeah thats whats everyman wants a girl to come in an decorate his house to exactly how she wants it and then for her to call it a "gift" like it wasn't a completely narcissistic move. these hoes i tell ya.

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be creative and make him something. How's he supposed to remember if you put no effort into it aside from paying for it

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if a bytch bought me artwork and was like "your walls are so empty i thought you could hang this up" I would be like "oh thanks, ill be sure to hang this up" but on the inside i'd be like :why: trying to hold myself back from smashing the shyt over her head. and also i would never hang it up.

yeah thats whats everyman wants a girl to come in an decorate his house to exactly how she wants it and then for her to call it a "gift" like it wasn't a completely narcissistic move. these hoes i tell ya.

:myman:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
1 stainless steel water bottle
2 notebook
3 shorts
4 a funny yet stylin’ t-shirt
5 a quirk book
6 something he can build.
7 homemade BBQ sauce
8 homemade Hot Sauce
9 something naughty
10 list of 27 reasons you love
11 a bonsai
12 box of novelties and gags
13 ebook
14 amazing rum
15 a 90 minute massage
17 A bunch of new music for him to enjoy
18 video from family, wishing him Happy Birthday.
19 box of homemade goodies
20 midnight picnic planned
21 appetizer
22 6 pack of alcoholic beer
23 a bestseller novel
24 pyjama pants
25 framed photo
26 scrub!
27 a surprise party with his closest friends all present

concise

Veteran
Daps
I need gift ideas. He'll be 27, he's not spoiled, but has never really wanted for anything. He can be a little particular and quirky about some things, but overall he's pretty normal. he's a sweetheart tho and will "love" anything i get him, but I really want to do a good job. Max I can afford is $250-300 right now.

Any ideas? Help me out plzzzzz!

:leon: :obama:

a bunch of ties.