What would 2005-2006 Kobe average today with that same squad?

What would 2005 Kobe average today?

• 30-33pts

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • 33-55pts

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 35-38pts

Votes: 34 32.4%
  • 39-42pts

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • 42-45pts

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 45pts+

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • He just a DeRozan with a look in his eyes

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Buckeyes 1st loser, Saban's biatch

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim got the most posts in this thread all hating on Kobe and then tells others they're "ruining his memory" fukking fakkit :mjlol:
Valentine's Day was yesterday breh, you're late again.

Do you come here to post about basketball or to post about me? Cause you keep running in threads and @ing me without even talking sports. You gotta know by now I'm really not into you.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Valentine's Day was yesterday breh, you're late again.

Do you come here to post about basketball or to post about me? Cause you keep running in threads and @ing me without even talking sports. You gotta know by now I'm really not into you.

:mjlol: Struggle responses like a true 55 year old washed up nikka who looks up to Bron....a man 19 years your junior :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre talking out ya ass again.

i didnt say that i NEVER watched the show. i know what it is. i know about adult swim. youre not telling me anything i dont already know.

but like i said, its not required viewing. while you were fighting yourself to not fall asleep after beating your dikk at night, so you can watch boondocks, i was really out making moves.

youre not on my level at all. not socially, not even on my level on a web forum. stop trying to boss up. stay in your lane young bul.

Hmm. Talking bout a mythical life outside the internet. Clear cut sign you are losing this debate.

Once again. The Boondocks was a part of black culture. To not know it was for adults shows just how white you are. No amount of juelzing is gonna save you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol: Struggle responses like a true 55 year old washed up nikka who looks up to Bron....a man 19 years your junior :francis:
So your answer is you like me more than basketball?

Where did you come up with me being 55 tho, I literally just had my first baby girl two years ago? :gucci:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Hmm. Talking bout a mythical life outside the internet. Clear cut sign you are losing this debate.

Once again. The Boondocks was a part of black culture. To not know it was for adults shows just how white you are. No amount of juelzing is gonna save you.

in certain sectors of black culture?? yes i agree.
but black culture overall?? boondocks wasnt nearly as impactful & viewed as you think it was. problem is, youre on the internet too much.

and this isnt a debate. its just you putting yourself on blast, looking like a weirdo.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@10bandz I can’t stand that @Rhakim fakkit either, man :francis:

So you like me more than you like talking basketball too, both of you literally following me through different threads to talk about me. :deadrose:

And this point I'm starting to think that constantly calling me "fakkit" is wishful thinking on your part. :dame::picard:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
So you like me more than you like talking basketball too, both of you literally following me through different threads to talk about me. :deadrose:

And this point I'm starting to think that constantly calling me "fakkit" is wishful thinking on your part. :dame::picard:
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff.png
:dead::dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in certain sectors of black culture?? yes i agree.
but black culture overall?? boondocks wasnt nearly as impactful & viewed as you think it was. problem is, youre on the internet too much.

and this isnt a debate. its just you putting yourself on blast, looking like a weirdo.

How old are you? Maybe it wasn't big to old folks and the extremely young. But if you were a young adult in the mid-to-late 2000s when it aired, it was a part of black culture. Just like Chappelle's Show was part of black culture in the early 2000s.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
How old are you? Maybe it wasn't big to old folks and the extremely young. But if you were a young adult in the mid-to-late 2000s when it aired, it was a part of black culture. Just like Chappelle's Show was part of black culture in the early 2000s.

it wasnt all that impactful like youre making it out to be.
its more niche than anything.

like i said, cut down on your internet activities and get more acquainted with the real world.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wasnt all that impactful like youre making it out to be.
its more niche than anything.

like i said, cut down on your internet activities and get more acquainted with the real world.

I used to watch the show in my dorm room with the other black students on campus. Fukk you talkin bout internet for. This was something nikkas talked about in real life. Like I said earlier it wasn't big for white folks cause a lot of the knowledge being kicked went over ya'lls heads.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Thread is jokes. You got @Swagnificent pulling mad quotes from another thread trying to bait @Rhakim into a debate, Rhakim just ignoring him:russ:

Someone said Kobe would average 160 per game:dead:

Bron going to the Lakers gotta be one of the greatest plot twist in the Kobe/Bron stans beef:banderas:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I used to watch the show in my dorm room with the other black students on campus. Fukk you talkin bout internet for. This was something nikkas talked about in real life. Like I said earlier it wasn't big for white folks cause a lot of the knowledge being kicked went over ya'lls heads.

youre proving my point and you dont even realize it.

youre not hip or cognizant enough to keep up with me. i dont know why you insist on trying to argue with me about anything.

its hilarious how the most sheltered individuals are the first ones on these boards to randomly question someone's race because they dont agree with you about the silliest chit. and you usually question the absolute wrong people. meanwhile, you got neo-nazis secretly posting on here, going unchecked.

nerds.:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre proving my point and you dont even realize it.

youre not hip or cognizant enough to keep up with me. i dont know why you insist on trying to argue with me about anything.

its hilarious how the most sheltered individuals are the first ones on these boards to randomly question someone's race because they dont agree with you about the silliest chit. and you usually question the absolute wrong people. meanwhile, you got neo-nazis secretly posting on here, going unchecked.

nerds.:mjlol:

You waited a week to post this? :what:

You a cac for not knowing The Boondocks. It was a part of late 2000s black culture. The Uncle Ruckus even achieved cross over fame. You a clown for trying to deny it.

Now spend another 6 days thinking up of a lame response.

Last edited: