What will your next gen console box look like if you had the choice?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically a pc with the advantages of console optimization, I would want it to run a version of windows or something very similar so i can do away with needing a separate machine.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
CPU: 3.0 GHz 6-core AMD Ryzen
GPU : 10.5 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon™ based graphics engine
Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6
System Memory: 4GB DDR4
Storage Size: 32GB eMMC (Console OS), 4TB HDD
No Disc Drive: (For those that want physicals, games can be sold on 128GB flash drives)
2x HDMI 2.1 ports
HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, eARC support
2 USB Type C 3.1 ports, 2 USB 3.1 Type A ports
Nah, I don't think 32GB is enough to hold the entire OS and then also use some of that speed up load times on the games. 64GB absolute minimum IMO.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You'd pay for it but you seen what happened to the PS3 at $600 and the Xbox 1 at $500. You're thinking the average joe is like you. They'll say they want the best stuff but won't cough up the dough.

$450 MAX.

Though if that came with a free month of game pass I can see that being feasible MAYBE.
I think we can do $499 at this point, but it can't be bullshyt inside the box. Highest specs possible, elite controller etc.

A free month of Game Pass is pretty much a guarantee at this point for the next xbox. I am also assuming that Sony is working on something behind the scenes and has a chance to be incredible with their exclusives.