Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
This cover

fridaythe13th5x.jpg

It seems silly now but I truly feared this. I feared seeing this movie, out of some sick thought the evil from it would get me. It was years before I actually watched it.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
beehive-in-tree-lg.jpg

we had a tree with a beehive in my front yard till i was like 12 and i got stung so many times i cant even count

im still shook :merchant:

When i was little I would pretend I was a running back running through the bushes like I was running through tackles. Stepped on a yellow jackets nest one time and they got up in my jeans. :damn: My mom didn't come running out when she first saw me from the window. She said she thought I was breakdancing on the ground because I was spinning and shaking trying to get them off me. I got stung 15 times on my legs.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
there's this set of railroad tracks when you cross Lyons Ave and there use to be this story of about this Mexican man running around with a machete and killing people who crossed the tracks at night.

had your boy fearing for dear life as a youth.

Daps
The Blair Witch had me shook.

Aint been camping since :sadcam:

Me and my cuzin went to see this. We watched all the scfi specials on it believing that shyt was real. Had a random nikka buy our ticket and everything to see it. :to: nikka couldnt sleep with the lights off for a month. The trees outside my window looking just like the movie so had a nikka like :sadcam: when the sun went down.

Cosign Candyman, just the fact that he was from the hood and black had me shook. All my older cuzins was telling me that shyt was real and would try to make me say candyman in the mirror no lights on :why: Im still sketchy on doing it now

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Used to be shook the undertaker was in my basement waiting for me so when my folks told me to get something downstairs, i'd be like :sadcam: and grab what was needed and ran like arian foster back upstairs

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
man, fukk y'all, I thought I had buried these memories :sadcam:

also, I'm surprised no one posted this yet

Pee Wee Herman - Large Marge! - YouTube

used to have a nikka shook to death :wow:

:wow:

Damn man you done took me back to some real repressed childhood fears.

Ima bring up another

Ghoulies.jpg

This movie didn't scare me per se, but I remember eating cereal when this movie was on. There was this part when one of the creatures, I think it was this one

Ghoulies.jpg

It had snot coming out its nose. All I know is I'm seeing snot and I'm eating soggy cereal :gag:. No lie I didn't drink milk for like 2 years after that.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Thriller :((( after MJ turns into a werewolf up to the end of the video with his cat eyes I still can't watch that video.