What villain's reasoning for them being "evil" made the most sense to you?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Once you understand the psychology of Griffith he becomes that much more interesting. He and Guts lived the same lives, it's no wonder they gravitated to each other. Difference is, Guts already had a semblance of affection during his childhood albeit an attachment style that wasn't great.

Griffith had nothing but they both earned the respect of people around them. Guts saw Griffith as a father figure and friend, someone he could prove his worthiness to. Griffith saw his troops as sheep, until Guts arrived. Finally someone who has their own path, although not known yet, this guy could be my friend.

The only thing he had was his dream and then Guts entered his life. It shook his foundation and now he had to march forward without one. It broke him. He had a Stockholm syndrome with Guts as he later became a special guest coming and going as he pleases. And then Guts was going to take Casca away?

Hell nah!

As for what he may or may not have done during that hell I don't condone those actions. Femto is a wild boy.

:hubie:

His subconscious manifested his earlier attempts within the horse caravan. So I could see it being him or Femto. Jury still out.

:hubie:

Have another man shake your foundation brehs :dame:

Femto is the full realization of Griffith, that's the kind of power he wanted. Dude would have never been satisfied if he just chilled and maybe finessed his way into ruling Midland because it wasn't his kingdom. That's how big his ego was.

There's a difference between wanting something and going out and getting it despite the cost. No one hates Griffith for what he wants. It's because of what he does. It's unjustifiable.

Putting aside the Eclipse for a second, his actions lead to demons being able to walk the Earth and all types of fukkery. Just the trolls themselves :damn:

RIP to my dog Miura. We'll never get to see this sumbytch get his :mjcry:

He's definitely interesting but he can also eat a dikk :mjcry:

Daps
Other than burning the plants and manhandling the elders he literally did nothing wrong

:dahell:

He murdered his own girlfriend/cohort.

I'll never understand the Killmonger praise as a noble character. Why would you follow a leader who willingly without hesitation kills people who AGREE with and support his cause?

:mindblown:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them nikkaz in that red car in boyz in the hood. Cube tried to punk them on Crenshaw. He backed them down by showin his pistol, but they quickly went and let the uzi sang to save face.

I knew they was gonna catch one of em. Just so happened, it was Ricky.
Were we watching the same flick? Doeboy punked them because they tried to punk his brother. They started that whole shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
329238.jpg

Vincent Ingram aka Traveler 001 from Travelers

The character was guilty of treason but he isn't even a real problem after he goes into hiding. The computer AI, The Director (which is on the heroes' side) finds him, announces he's a target and kills his innocent wife. :gucci:

I don't liked the idea of humans blindly taking orders from an AI especially one that can make mistakes, one of which lead to Vincent abandoning his mission. So dude going demon mode to take The Director and his agents out had me conflicted. :yeshrug: