What villain's reasoning for them being "evil" made the most sense to you?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
LEX. LUTHOR.

First of all, he is basically bill gates x Steve hawking x Elon musk x bezos. He is both the most intelligent and wealthiest person (few exceptions in DC)

He is the pinnacle of man.

This fukking "guy" from Krypton crashes to earth, and is infinitely strong, fast, powerful, invulnerable, and just DECIDED he is the savior of man?

You ARE NOT A MAN.

SUPERMAN literally makes humanity less relevant. He STUNTS human progress with his power. And he is a WALKING WEAPON. DC has made stories (red son, injustice) that show you what unhinged Superman is...

LEX LUTHOR is RIGHT.

SUPERMAN is a threat beyond reason and impedes humanity and it's growth.

i came in here to say lex. he goes too far, but i get his frustration

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
The cops in Rambo.

If you ever get the chance read the book "First Blood" (which the movie is based on, which is also why First Blood is so radically different from the rest of the Rambo movies, which weren't based on books). Excellent read and plays out different from the movie in that the book equally shares the perspectives between both Rambo and Sheriff Teasle throughout it. Very thought provoking and you realize there isn't a good or bad guy in the story, just 2 men caught up in a disastrous situation that happens to pit one against the other.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
And here we go with the Griffith bullshyt. That nikka is selfish, disloyal and was selling his ass. This the nikka y'all siding with?

Disloyal to whom? In fact, I'd say he's the most loyal character in the manga. He became a booty warrior so his troop could eat, afford new gear and horses in an attempt to mitigate future losses. He resurrected everyone into a respectable warrior. In return, they pledged their undying fealty to Griffith and he even said to Guts, "I will pick where you die."

:wow:

He had a crew go up against Zodd and they lived to tell the tale, not an ounce of fear present. His G should never be questioned. His soldiers would die for him and he took them up on that offer. Sounds like an honorable guy to me.

:ehh:

Thank you fam.

nikkas really trying to champion bussy slinging sociopath rapists.:camby:

His men could have died from scurvy, plague and combat due to poor armory, like a true leader he bartered for the good of his men. Had to give it up one night but his men could live well for many nights. Feed a man a fish, teach a man to fish.

:wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I get that people like the appeal of someone giving up anything for his ambitions but Grifith is a ho

1. Gave up cheeks for his ambitions :dame:
2. When he finally encountered another real one he was willing to give up his life for his, acting reckless.

3. When he got mollywhopped once breh manned up and decided to go on his own journey, he has a trantrum.
How he gonna smash a woman with nothing but another man on his mind? Somehow he even made that :dame:

4. What drove him over the edge going full demon was the fact that Guts' gangsta is on 1 trillion going through literal hell to save him.

Being saved meant that his vision would be clouded again and he could never achieve his dream. Dog, he's in love with this man :dame:

5. Finally when he gets all the power in the world, what does he do?

Rapes Guts' lady in front of him with the ice grill on. Doesn't admire his dikk game or nothing.
He doesn't even have human emotions anymore but he still got another man on his mind :mindblown:

Once you understand the psychology of Griffith he becomes that much more interesting. He and Guts lived the same lives, it's no wonder they gravitated to each other. Difference is, Guts already had a semblance of affection during his childhood albeit an attachment style that wasn't great.

Griffith had nothing but they both earned the respect of people around them. Guts saw Griffith as a father figure and friend, someone he could prove his worthiness to. Griffith saw his troops as sheep, until Guts arrived. Finally someone who has their own path, although not known yet, this guy could be my friend.

The only thing he had was his dream and then Guts entered his life. It shook his foundation and now he had to march forward without one. It broke him. He had a Stockholm syndrome with Guts as he later became a special guest coming and going as he pleases. And then Guts was going to take Casca away?

Hell nah!

As for what he may or may not have done during that hell I don't condone those actions. Femto is a wild boy.

:hubie:

His subconscious manifested his earlier attempts within the horse caravan. So I could see it being him or Femto. Jury still out.

:hubie:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
latest

latest

latest

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, Pokemon stopped being entertaining once you get old enough to realize that the villain is fighting to end the enslavement of his species :francis:
You know its kinda interesting when put into perspective. Any non human villains is perceived as a villan due to humans still wanting to do aint shyt human things.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Mojo Jojo. The professor was disloyal as hell, even to me as a kid. :pacspit:

Captain Barbossa. He was vilified for being a better pirate than anyone else, and he only wanted to escape eternal damnation and a hell on earth. I'd be pretty ruthless in that situation too.

Yes, he mutinied Jack, but he's a pirate! And even then, he had much more class and honor than most of the other pirates in that movie.

General Francis Hummel, from The Rock. Dude was justifiably upset at the American military and government fukking over his brothers-in-arms, attempts a non-lethal plan to get the government to pay him, using money they shouldn't even have. It all went wrong, obviously, but he had the right motives there in retrospect.

Vulture, from Homecoming. My nikka and his crew were only trying to make a quick buck. They even ran the tests for the equipment in the outskirts, and didn't even hurt any civilians. Better him than the higher-ups that were gonna work and finesse them like dogs. :childplease:

Pain, from Naruto. His motives towards trying to end the corrupt, shinobi political system made sense, and made such solid points about how messed up it was that even Naruto for a minute was :wow:.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Megatron. Dude came up out of the gutter as a nobody and was actually a freedom fighter for his oppressed people against the sellout, system supporting and supported Autobots but everyone fell for the media okedoke that made him the bad guy. Even though he was trapped in a system where he couldn't legitimately speak out against the military industrial Autobots and their mining concerns so he had to take it to another level to get his point across and people couldn't break the cypher:

Deception. Decepticons.

More than meets the eye, for real...