What Type of people have you strayed away from over the years?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
People who are full of drama. People who are always looking to unload their emotions and problems on to somebody else. People who are always in imaginary competitions and always comparing what they’re doing and what they have against others.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weedheads, and I say that as a guy who smokes every other week; if you're an adult who is liable to get mad over: lighters, roaches, S5-$10 dollars...you're pathetic

Hardcore Black Hebrew Israelites; you have low, low, low self esteem if you WANT to be a fukking jew and disregard Africans as "Hamites" and that's not even scratching the surface

Conspiracy nikkas; you're filling your head with nonsense and you will never do anything about the stuff you obssess about, and I mean stupid shyt like chemtrails, 5g, flat earth, adrenochrome, anti-vax, etc. You're WASTING your skepticism

So you'll basically avoid Kyrie irving lol

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a coworker whose mother had cancer and had to have part of her face removed. I’d hit bro up, being supportive, praying for his mother and all of that because he was stressed out and going through it. He almost lost his job because, understandably, he wasn’t as focused at work. She recovered and he improved at work and started kissing his boss’s ass and trying to be a company man. Not only that, he started acting like my valid issues with the job weren’t valid, etc.

Fast forward. My Pops had to battle cancer and I was going through it. This dude didn’t hit me up ONCE after I told him. After all the support and listening to him crying about his mother every day of every fukking week, this nikka basically acted like my Pops had a cold or some shyt. He never checked up on me or any of that.

I ended up leaving that job and his boss, whose ass he had been kissing, got fired. His boss had been looking out for him and without that boss he wasn’t getting special treatment, so out of the blue after months of not speaking to this nikka, he hits me up asking for help finding a job or if they’re hiring where I am.

:sas1::sas2::patrice::manny:

I treated that nikka like a stranger. fukk I look like?

I took it as disrespect and couldn’t be bothered.

:pacspit:
Gotta love those one sided friendships

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For me, it's not about staying away, a lot of that kind of distance comes just normally, I'm not in those places, water rises to it's own level and so on

it's more learning or perfecting how to engage, or interact, but let nothing touch you.

This idea that you can just cut out or cut off people, I am not sure is a healthy mindset, unless it's really an extreme example.

why would i need to cut someone off who doesn't touch me, is basically my position

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-overly competitive people...every conversation is a argument
-the keeping up with the joneses...believing they have the budget of Bezos
-overly religious people
-fake overly positive people...you seem weird if never have issues or legitimate complaints about things...and you're the type to dismiss your friends and family's issues and gaslight them about being negative

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Negative people
I hate negative people

Two guys that were good friends that I now stay away from.
One guy was this guyanese guy, we grew up as friends early on. He just grew up to be a complete fool, everyone outcasted him. He was using people for his own benefit, used to fight and argue over stupid shyt and was a backstabber.
But then one day he picked up a girl, they got intimate and later said that the girl ended up being a guy. That's when I cut him off completely.
I'm thankful I knew him for one reason though, I wouldn't be a gymrat if it wasn't for him probably.

Another guy I was good friends with just had no future.
He never read books or study and was into all these alien conspiracies.
My parents once had friends of the family over, two were hot chics. I brought him and he was telling them how this is not our planet, we humans are the aliens, this planet was a planet for animals and we should leave the animals on this planet and go to another one with no animals :snoop:

But mostly he had no future, so if I stayed friends with him he'd be one of those guys that would need a place to sleep for god knows how long and would probably be asking for money on the regular.

I don't want to be friends with nobody that asks for money!

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Crash dummies

Habitual liars

People who don't reciprocate the same energy yet expect the same or more love/appreciation

Grown ass men/women who don't know what accountability means

Made my life better, more fruitful, and 10x less stressful

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Drama Queens
Overly religious People
Free Loaders/users
Women that constantly cry for any and all reasons. (I know 1 and that shyt is aggravating as hell)
unhygienic people

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
People who don’t value their health

Idk how, why, or when it got like this but legitimately every single person I speak to has some kind of real workout routine and lives in a way to maximize their health

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
People who are full of drama. People who are always looking to unload their emotions and problems on to somebody else. People who are always in imaginary competitions and always comparing what they’re doing and what they have against others.
Bump

The ones who compete with you actually believe you are competing with them

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So there was no repercussion for the poster that used the racial slur for black people in this thread?