What Type of people have you strayed away from over the years?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Jealous hearted friends. But unfortunately, I've let some of them hang on too long. If they don't take you down with them, they'll probably wound up ghosting you instead, after they get old and realize they'll never have nothing, and your success began to make them feel too miserable.

The ones who keep in touch with bad people.

Drug addicts.

Somebody who never finished high school.

To cut the list short, basically brothers who never did anything after high school, like continue to go to school (college or tech), or at least join the military. As long as they didn't sit around home after high school, talking about "I need a few years off from those 12 years" :gucci:. Knowing good and well they just wanna run those streets.

Last edited:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
people that won’t let you be who you are and judge from a monolithic lens of how they expect you to act since they rarely interact with your kind then eventually get too comfortable and try to play you for a clown for their own ego

and most cultures and lifestyles that western society promotes is bs move the exact opposite of most of these undisciplined hypebeasts

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People with a negative mindset. You tell them you won a million dollar they tell you how bad it is cause you got to pay 200k in taxes.

Undercover haters. Any time you come up they try to convince you that you didn't really come up. You say damn man getting off the UPS box line and moving into management. They say yeah but setting at a desk for 4 hours in the AC with coffees and cookies is some sucka shyt. Couldn't be me though.

Anybody who uses the word woke for any reason at any time.

Republicans.

White people in general.

2 specific exes cause I am married with kids and I don't think I could turn the puss down if they threw it at me.

Panamanian manager at my job cause I KNOW I wouldn't be able to turn the puss down if she offered it again. She was a 10 out of 10 10 years ago and she somehow even finer now. Had me typing "do Panamanian women age different" in google cause it don't make since how fine she is. Wanted me to do lunch with her at a specific telly spot that everybody knows you go there to eat and then smash at the hotel next to the restaurant. Aint no way I wouldn't have beaten the breaks off it if I went.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t read what I didn’t write breh, don’t lizard brain me:hubie:
97-977740_angry-lizard-angry-lizard-cartoon.png

We have standards here sir

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
People who:

- don't respect my time. Always late.
- attempt to embarrass me in front of others.
- don't value small things where everything has to be name brand and posted for all to see. Flashy brehs. I'm lowkey and don't like attention.
- are selfish
- are self-absorbed
- can't hold their liquor
- aren't supportive
- don't reciprocate in the friendship i.e. you're the only one reaching out.

There's others. Nonetheless, I have no problem ridding myself of these folks...with the quicks.

Last edited: