What Type of people have you strayed away from over the years?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Swindlers
Bootlickers
Moonshiners
Grown men named Tommy
Black men with barbed wire tattoos
Farmers that fukk their livestock

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I just want to feel a sense of joy and ease when I'm around you. If i get any bad vibes whatsoever I'd rather just keep it pushing... like, we dont have to do this. Its a room full of other people, why you bothering me? So yeah, thats where I'm at. When i go around people I smile and generally try to be pleasant or chill, so thats where I'm coming from.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I avoid white peopl and Trump supporters. Just makes life simpler and less complicated, for me. They’re generally angry, complaining, genreally insufferable douchebags that I find it a chore to be around :manny:

People in general, and women specifically, who lack the ability to hold themselves accounotable or have even a basic level of self/situational awareness…90% of women are highly delusional and disconnected from reality…

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I avoid white peopl and Trump supporters. Just makes life simpler and less complicated, for me. They’re generally angry, complaining, genreally insufferable douchebags that I find it a chore to be around :manny:

People in general, and women specifically, who lack the ability to hold themselves accounotable or have even a basic level of self/situational awareness…90% of women are highly delusional and disconnected from reality…
It's always them initiating, and never myself. Like, I'll never ask a cac for directions.....but they always seem to approach me. Likely because of my disposition.

They also tend to look for openings (to see if you are "one of the good ones)....just they can impose their views

Other than that, I'm in my own separate universe when they are present.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Weedheads, and I say that as a guy who smokes every other week; if you're an adult who is liable to get mad over: lighters, roaches, S5-$10 dollars...you're pathetic

Hardcore Black Hebrew Israelites; you have low, low, low self esteem if you WANT to be a fukking jew and disregard Africans as "Hamites" and that's not even scratching the surface

Conspiracy nikkas; you're filling your head with nonsense and you will never do anything about the stuff you obssess about, and I mean stupid shyt like chemtrails, 5g, flat earth, adrenochrome, anti-vax, etc. You're WASTING your skepticism

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They generally fell back from me because I keep doing my thing and don't smoke or drink like that anymore, don't waste time going out to stand around or stand on bullsyt amongst bullshyt people who are searching for opportunities instead of creating them. I'm driven so if you can't match that then it's deuces. Gotta be around positive energy as much as possible. Time is too short to be ugly complaining all the time. My boys still acting like they still 22 telling me about these birds they chasing.

On top of all that we're men and grown. Have responsibilities and trying to secure our families and future. We all know that everyone is going through something, healthwise, physically or emotionally. Gotta keep life even and positive. You can either relate to that or you can't.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
They generally fell back from me because I keep doing my thing and don't smoke or drink like that anymore, don't waste time going out to stand around or stand on bullsyt amongst bullshyt people who are searching for opportunities instead of creating them. I'm driven so if you can't match that then it's deuces. Gotta be around positive energy as much as possible. Time is too short to be ugly complaining all the time. My boys still acting like they still 22 telling me about these birds they chasing.

On top of all that we're men and grown. Have responsibilities and trying to secure our families and future. We all know that everyone is going through something, healthwise, physically or emotionally. Gotta keep life even and positive. You can either relate to that or you can't.

^ this.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I had a coworker whose mother had cancer and had to have part of her face removed. I’d hit bro up, being supportive, praying for his mother and all of that because he was stressed out and going through it. He almost lost his job because, understandably, he wasn’t as focused at work. She recovered and he improved at work and started kissing his boss’s ass and trying to be a company man. Not only that, he started acting like my valid issues with the job weren’t valid, etc.

Fast forward. My Pops had to battle cancer and I was going through it. This dude didn’t hit me up ONCE after I told him. After all the support and listening to him crying about his mother every day of every fukking week, this nikka basically acted like my Pops had a cold or some shyt. He never checked up on me or any of that.

I ended up leaving that job and his boss, whose ass he had been kissing, got fired. His boss had been looking out for him and without that boss he wasn’t getting special treatment, so out of the blue after months of not speaking to this nikka, he hits me up asking for help finding a job or if they’re hiring where I am.

:sas1::sas2::patrice::manny:

I treated that nikka like a stranger. fukk I look like?

I took it as disrespect and couldn’t be bothered.

:pacspit: