What type of nikka rocks FILAs in 2018?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Im not from no damn kenosha you got a nikka fukked up joe :hhh:. I live in Madison but grew up Gwinnett County Georgia, and i rock none of that shyt you talkin about. I only got two pairs of shoes, black timbs and some grey adidas.

you good with ur FILAs gon head n getchur shine breh :hhh:

nikkas wouldnt even stick yo ass up if you was wearing those on the block :russ:
Oh you from "THA NAWF"
:mjlol:

What, you a cat burglar like the migos?
That's why you wear that dusty sneak thief gear. Got your adidas perfect for climbing in a nikka window :dame: to steal a ps4 to put on craigslist
:hhh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, man.. I am a golden era nikka, so I rocks shyt that I used to rock as a late teen and early adult. My favorite brand shoe followed by Jorns(Jordans). I gotta cop some more Diadoras, but they are hard to find and expensive.
I don’t know if you can find them there now but Finish line had them and they went down to super cheap. Check finishline.com

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know if you can find them there now but Finish line had them and they went down to super cheap. Check finishline.com

No doubt..

You can also find some on Amazon Prime , the Diadora website or Google and find some sites as well. Thing is, I wear size 13, so it is a lil more challenging for me. Also, I got specific tastes which adds to the difficulty. I appreciate the heads up though!!

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Need specific shoes to pull women brehs
:mjlol:

you dont need specific shoes, but not those bogus mfs lmfao. i'd roast yo ass wearin them around me.
@AyeBrehHam Linkin

how you gonna dap this you self defeating ass clown :dead:

washed

stop typing like a MysPaCe ErA thot too.

mans dem mad asl now :mjlol:.

The day i get fashion advice from a corny toronto nikka or anyone in this thread that rocks FILAs or Pumas n the like.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
you dont need specific shoes, but not those bogus mfs lmfao. i'd roast yo ass wearin them around me.

mans dem mad asl now :mjlol:.

The day i get fashion advice from a corny toronto nikka or anyone in this thread that rocks FILAs or Pumas n the like.
Migos-0517-GQ-FAMI03-01.jpg

migos-puma.jpg

Aint these the flyest nikkas out ya very own own hood.:mjgrin: