What type of nikka rocks FILAs in 2018?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn’t rock fila back in the day when it was in style.Their gear specifically their shoes wakk to me

Fila was poppin in the mid/late 90’s

lotto,British knights and diadora may as well finesse these trend following sheep and comeback too
I hear you but I was never brand oriented. I would take the grant hill joints back in the day, the shaq Reebok's and Iverson's and Jordans. I wasn't really tied to the brand but the model. Fila always had fly pieces in their mix apparel wise.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I don't understand it breh, I was born in the 90's.....I should be on this, but those bytches look like some orthopedic shoes....

Like if you have one leg shorter than the other, maybe I can understand....
Nah you're 100% right. I'm going to keep it short & simple; those shoes look funny as hell.
:dame:
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Daps
Because they are the father of the chunky sneaker trend that was hot last couple years. I've never liked them even back in the day. But you gotta understand that people wearing them have no context. These were never popping it's fake nostalgia. I still give them props for starting a trend even balenciaga was jocking. People are working their way back to the source of that inspiration.

Word

& ppl have the nerve to wear them with skinny jeans :hhh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Word

& ppl have the nerve to wear them with skinny jeans :hhh:
:hhh::scust:

159772-1534865397.jpg

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The fashion game is all fukked up now. People don’t know Fila and Puma is back because they’re following these dumb ass celebrities around smh. I think people are getting off that Gucci, LV, etc bullshyt that rappers and other entertainers fall back on. You can make a 100 dollar outfit fly if you put it together right. Fila’s are not all great but they have some classic shoes and pieces. It is interesting how these old brands are cycling around in the hype beast lane though