What the hell is up women holding hands in clubs ...

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth

I party in NYC, of course it's packed and when I go out with friends we come together, dance together and leave together. We've just never held each others hands, nor have we needed to. I'm usually one of the tallest people in the room with heels on, easy to spot, easy to follow.

Also, I'm with girls who will tell a nikka to fukk off if necessary and I do the same.

And I'm not mad at you for wanting to hold your girls hands, just not some shyt I'd do. No big deal, not my cup of tea. You did quote me, babe.

Si pero your aggressive response provoked me to :yeshrug:
& I'm not one to stay quiet when I see something which my mind cannot comprehend.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. :cool:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Pretty sure this has already been said but they do it because nikkas grab bytches in the club and they trying to let nikkas know to not grab them because they not trying to stop and talk to anyone.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

Si pero your aggressive response provoked me to :yeshrug:
& I'm not one to stay quiet when I see something which my mind cannot comprehend.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. :cool:

Lol. I don't want a bytch holding my hand, I don't know what they were touching before hand. I don't understand why my distaste for holding hands is hard to comprehend. Lol.

I guess so.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
too many quotable posts to quote, but just wanted to let you know i love you @malcolmxxx_45

:laff: :deadrose:

Last edited by a moderator: