What the hell is up women holding hands in clubs ...

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lmao.

I don't understand the point of you or anyone else quoting me to explain. I can easily maneuver a crowd without holding anyone, if we have a destination in mind and get separated that's even better, point to where it is, meet you there. As much as women talk to each other in a club, or in general I'm sure you'll be able to get the message across and if not text me like I said in my original post. I didn't say anything about the people who choose hold each other, nor did I quote anyone to tell them personally my opinion, there was no reason for you to either.

:yeshrug:

Then just ignore the replies if you don't understand the point. I'm done with the subject anyway.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Lmao.

I don't understand the point of you or anyone else quoting me to explain. I can easily maneuver a crowd without holding anyone, if we have a destination in mind and get separated that's even better, point to where it is, meet you there. As much as women talk to each other in a club, or in general I'm sure you'll be able to get the message across and if not text me like I said in my original post. I didn't say anything about the people who choose hold each other, nor did I quote anyone to tell them personally my opinion, there was no reason for you to either.

:yeshrug:
I think it's a cock blocking/attention whoring mechanism when females do that shyt. I know you understand the cock blocking stand point of view, but the attention whoring comes in when you want other nikkas and bytches to know you have a bad friend.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Then just ignore the replies if you don't understand the point. I'm done with the subject anyway.
Yo point don't make sense if you really think about. When females do that shyt they just being an a$$hole by letting other nikkas know you can't talk to my friend. Ya'll know where the exit door is located, ya'll know where ya'll parked, and ya'll know how to say excuse me to get through the crowd, so all that shyt you saying is bs. Only reason reason it will make sense is if you or the other is drunk.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Then next just ignore the replies if you don't understand the point. I'm done with the subject anyway.

Or next time, if you disagree, but your only points are things that are already posted, don't reply. If you were really done you wouldn't have tried to plea your case to someone who wasnt even thinking about you.

I think it's a cock blocking/attention whoring mechanism when females do that shyt. I know you understand the cock blocking stand point of view, but the attention whoring comes in when you want other nikkas and bytches to know you have a bad friend.

Lol. I see wht they're saying, I even understand, I just don't care. If you wanna hold your friends hand, do that, I just prefer not to.

If you don't wanna fukk a guy, no matter how drunk, you won't. And if my bytch is bad we can dance together or something fun, but I don't fukk with hand holding.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
90% of the time it's a defense mechanisim
to keep broke/thirsty/unattractive etc nikkas away.

a0yqua.jpg

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth

Girl, stop. I didn't force anything.

I have a bunch of female friends and we go out all the time, we've never held hands.

I'm a grown woman, if I can't walk through a crowd or tell someone to fukk off on my own I need some help.

It's not about being a "grown woman" or being unable to defend yourself against ugly stalkers at the club..

Maybe the clubs you've been to haven't been as packed as the ones here in Miami. Being in a room with 2000+ people where its dark & music blaring it's harder to get around.

or Maybe you're the kind of girl who goes to the club & doesnt intend to stay with their girlfriends the whole time.. just like men do (because they stroll off to find girls) but when I go to the club, my girlfriends & I intend to stick together because nikkas out here are ruthless. :yeshrug:

Not mad at you for not liking to hold you're girlfriend's hand. I just don't see what the big issue is :manny:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

It's not about being a "grown woman" or being unable to defend yourself against ugly stalkers at the club..

Maybe the clubs you've been to haven't been as packed as the ones here in Miami. Being in a room with 2000+ people where its dark & music blaring it's harder to get around.

or Maybe you're the kind of girl who goes to the club & doesnt intend to stay with their girlfriends the whole time.. just like men do (because they stroll off to find girls) but when I go to the club, my girlfriends & I intend to stick together because nikkas out here are ruthless. :yeshrug:

Not mad at you for not liking to hold you're girlfriend's hand. I just don't see what the big issue is :manny:

I party in NYC, of course it's packed and when I go out with friends we come together, dance together and leave together. We've just never held each others hands, nor have we needed to. I'm usually one of the tallest people in the room with heels on, easy to spot, easy to follow.

Also, I'm with girls who will tell a nikka to fukk off if necessary and I do the same.

And I'm not mad at you for wanting to hold your girls hands, just not some shyt I'd do. No big deal, not my cup of tea. You did quote me, babe.