What the hell is up women holding hands in clubs ...

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
goofie,...

BUMP J : DON'T play wit me,...

You know exactly what I mean, when I said, what'chu mean by turned't out.

Hopefully the inclusion of the term, slut factor, gave you a clue.
If you do not know what the slut factor is.
Then, you definitely are not sexually secure.
Which is why yo goof ass making up excuses, for using virginal logic, past the age of 15.
Like holding hands and condemning your homegirl for fukking as an adult.

Art Barr

The Legendary Art Barr

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
you do not make sense.
Especially seeing as,...
We are on the internet and if you were smart.
You would be pre-emptive and use a search engine.
Located at the domain, google.com.
To aid you in words you do not know.
Like, they fukking taught you in the third fukking grade.
when you were exposed to what a definition was.
Stop fukking playing dumb with me.
Being turned out and dancing are two completely fukking different physical actions.
Your post insinated and said you thought guys were stoopid enough to believe.
Females were fooling someone, when they hold hands in the club.
Plus,...
You also think you are fooling someone,...
Using bullshyt deflection...
By trying to hide the real cockblock hating ass reason females hold hands in the club.

Get real,...
I will table the fukk outta you,...
If you keep this bullshyt up.
I hope you noticed.
The ol' I don't understand art Barr post shyt.
Never works and as soon as you say that shyt.
nikkas know you ain't bout that life.
Plus, not on shyt to begin with.
Ol lack life experience face ass broad,...

gtfoh,...goofie!

Art Barr

Hey joe :wow2:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

:whoa: You forced it. It's not that big of a deal. :comeon:

I can tell you don't have many girl friends just by your aggressive response :ufdup:

& like another poster mentioned, my girlfriends & I do it when we're walking through a big crowd or to repel against unappealing lurkers lol :bryan:

Some chick just ain't girly girly like that.... Thank God

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Memories of clubbing hard....I used to just grab their shoulder....made sure I wash in the back so none of them hoes tried to hold my hand. I will admit, it's definitely one of the corner things we do, but when you need to make your way through the crowd, it works.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Memories of clubbing hard....I used to just grab their shoulder....made sure I wash in the back so none of them hoes tried to hold my hand. I will admit, it's definitely one of the corner things we do, but when you need to make your way through the crowd, it works.

so you stopped partying:wtf:
you aint married though :mjpls:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I don't care where we are a bytch better never lock her hand in mine. If we get separated shoot me a text. :yeshrug:

:laugh:

3160xw6.jpg

You gone hold my hand.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Girl, stop. I didn't force anything.

I have a bunch of female friends and we go out all the time, we've never held hands.

I'm a grown woman, if I can't walk through a crowd or tell someone to fukk off on my own I need some help.

It's not a matter of not being able to walk through a crowd by yourself but if one of you have specific destination in mind and it's hard to convey it in a loud and crowded club, it's easier to hold onto each other, to make it easier to manuever and stay with your group so you'll know where youre going. If that's not how you are, fine but that doesn't make you anymore or less grown or not in need of help than the women who choose to do it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its bisexual/dyke shyt. These the type of girls that kiss one another on the mouth when they say goodbye while drunk.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
3160xw6.jpg

You gone hold my hand.

Lmao.

It's not a matter of not being able to walk through a crowd by yourself but if one of you have specific destination in mind and it's hard to convey it in a loud and crowded club, it's easier to hold onto each other, to make it easier to manuever and stay with your group so you'll know where youre going. If that's not how you are, fine but that doesn't make you anymore or less grown or not in need of help than the women who choose to do it.

I don't understand the point of you or anyone else quoting me to explain. I can easily maneuver a crowd without holding anyone, if we have a destination in mind and get separated that's even better, point to where it is, meet you there. As much as women talk to each other in a club, or in general I'm sure you'll be able to get the message across and if not text me like I said in my original post. I didn't say anything about the people who choose hold each other, nor did I quote anyone to tell them personally my opinion, there was no reason for you to either.

:yeshrug:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:patrice: So by your logic, should men hold hands to maneuver through the crowd to stay within his group??