What the hell happened to Xbox this generation?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
b b b but we dont care about backwards compatibility....lying ass sony stan stop bringing up backwards compatibility then.
If BC was such a big deal like yall make it then why is the PS4 wiping the floor with the Xbox One?

Daps
If BC was such a big deal like yall make it then why is the PS4 wiping the floor with the Xbox One?
if BC wasn't such a big deal then why is Sony trying to do it with the PS5? Sony beat Xbox this gen no question about it.... but to act like BC isn't being demanded by Gamers is straight up lying.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if BC wasn't such a big deal then why is Sony trying to do it with the PS5? Sony beat Xbox this gen no question about it.... but to act like BC isn't being demanded by Gamers is straight up lying.
If BC is such a big deal why is the PS4 wiping the floor with the Xbox one? You say gamers are demanding it, yet these same gamers are still overwhelming picking the console which hasn’t got one so clearly not much of a big deal then.

Daps
If BC is such a big deal why is the PS4 wiping the floor with the Xbox one? You say gamers are demanding it, yet these same gamers are still overwhelming picking the console which hasn’t got one so clearly not much of a big deal then.
again....if BC isnt a big deal then why is sony trying to do it with the PS5?....Alot of sony gamers jumped shift from the xbox 360 to the ps4 because of Microsofts initial XBOX ONE reveal it is what it is.BC is being demanded by gamers just like CrossPlay between consoles will be demanded by gamers in the future.The PS3 had a huge price tag and sony gamers still bought it whatever sony does the stans pony it to a T

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Because PS4 has too many valuable games on the system already new adopters playing it for the next generation is a bonus...:wow: Finally Sony doing something right...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:deadmanny:

You wrote that like that lineup was fire breh, Halo & Gears have both been trash for years.

The original trilogy of both tho :wow:

The Gears of war O.G. trilogy so many memories...:mjcry: When we first meet Cole train and his smart mouth sidekick baird, :youngsabo: then When we meet the locust queen and Dom finds his wife maria...:mjcry: when we meet Tai and Dizzy in part 2 :salute:, then when dom kills himself so we could escape and we finally meet marcus's father who we thought been dead and he dies at the end anyways...:snoop: That trilogy was a fukking roller coaster especially if you read the books like I did...

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Gears of war O.G. trilogy so many memories...:mjcry: When we first meet Cole train and his smart mouth sidekick baird, :youngsabo: then When we meet the locust queen and Dom finds his wife maria...:mjcry: when we meet Tai and Dizzy in part 2 :salute:, then when dom kills himself so we could escape and we finally meet marcus's father who we thought been dead and he dies at the end anyways...:snoop: That trilogy was a fukking roller coaster especially if you read the books like I did...
I played through the first 2 with my older brother growing up, then we played through part 3 with two of our friends, the series fell of hard after that but those first 3 parts will always have a place in my heart :mjcry:

Not to mention the countless hours in multiplayer, 3’s online was :patrice: but the first 2 games for multiplayer were crazy

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I still don't see where anybody brought up the main reasons that they lost

1. Convoluted DRM
2. PS4 was cheaper
3. PS4 ran games better while being cheaper

They gained ground last gen because Sony was charging $500 base price for a console that didn't even include an HDMI cable. You could get a 360 and couple games for the same price and the cable was included. They got drunk off power and moneyhatting everything that they forgot how they got there and had the nerve to have their box cost more and play games worse. At least PS3 exclusives looked better than everything else at the time.

Then you add in DRM, mandatory Kinect, and them genuinely not giving fukk about backlash and the gen was over before it started. It was actually over at that E3 when Sony announced no game locks. Can't lock people out of shyt they've spent hundreds to thousands on and tell them to buy another 360 if they don't like it. Well...you can, you'll just lose everything you built over the 6 years prior. They thought we'd buy that bullshyt anyway and get over it bc it's the new Xbox :mjlol:

Seems funny to type that in 2018 but I don't blame them for thinking that at the time, I don't think anybody saw them losing this bad.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I dunno XB1X is better ... does more and game pass BC etc

I'm not a fan of the sony controller ... I'm 31 now and grew out of that shyt during PS2
I think being left handed made me stick with Xbox

But no bias towards anyone...I'm in the minority ... I've never been into that anime cartoon bullshyt
No playstation exclusives really move me or make me care. It's weird to hear people constantly
push their beliefs onto you with spiderman and other types of corny shyt. I havent played
a spiderman game since NES because fantasy cartoon cult shyt is weird to me

Kinect was dope and I still use it. It makes everything easier, its basically alexa with a camera.
When I had cable it was dope because I could snap the basketball game to the screen and still play games

This isnt fact either just opinion, but Sony isnt half of the company it was 15 years ago
I will always trust Microsoft over Sony, console based or not. Sony makes good quality items
but not as much in the past 15 years. Microsoft is the reason why we can even do the damn thing
Isnt sony also the ones holding up the cross play shyt? There's just too much of a cult based around
the games on Sony's side to ever see it fall.... thats why you keep getting threads like this. Like the other
guy said. You never hear Xbox owners care or even bring it up. 80% of Playstation fans immediately bring
up both systems and its usually on some weirdo anime shyt. I would like to hear the debate over the XB1X though

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Battletoads; Session(Skate clone), Gears 5, Crackdown, and Halo coming in the next 2 years breh :manny:

Not too mention, we’ll probably see a new game from Playground Games(Forza dev) and the Coalition in the early years of the Xbox Scarlet. MS ain’t playing next gen

Is that it, breh? :heh:

Two tired, boring ass franchises, a Skateboard game, a game that has been in development hell for a nearly a decade and fukking Battletoads? :laff:

C'mon, son. You have to have more than that :bryan:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
last generations red ring of death issues with thev360 scared away a lot of loyal customers, including myself

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft was a little too ambitious in their goals for a gaming console. Ended up with a few questionable design choices and paired it with bad PR. Sony just had to not fukk up since Microsoft was just a spiraling shytshow going into their release. They've recovered since then but damage control is only going to catch you up, not pass.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I dont think Microsoft will put out a better console than the PS5 just because Sony seems to have learned from how bad they played their hand from the PS2 to PS3 and the Switch has gotten ALOT of mainstream love, so they might not even be #2 in terms of game quality, but they can really make a run if they cum heavy with some first party IPs to start out, and pad along with their gamepass/BC compatibility. They really just gotta shoot for equal footing before trying to win the market