What the hell happened to Xbox this generation?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tenor.gif

Two Words: Don Mattrick.... :mjlol::bryan: That E3 buried them, the system and their future... Sony came out the gates swinging...

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
their exclusive suck :yeshrug:
It’s the first console released that has zero exclusives that interests me. Even “failed” consoles like wii u, GameCube, etc had at least 2 or 3 games that I wanted to play. The Xbox one has zero. They seem to have forgotten the main reason why people buy “games consoles”

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
their exclusive suck :yeshrug:
Not for me

Main reason I even fukk with Sony consoles is because all the dope ass japanese games tend to be exclusive to the system, but the american made sony exclusives have never appealed to me.

Other than God of War, never cared for the usual Naughty Dog and insomniac titles......

And Killzone is trash

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don Mattrick pretty much gave the whole generation away to Sony.

jesus christ do y'all remember the days leading up to E3 when the worst rumor and it leaked that the xbox would need to be always online and you couldnt trade games???:what:

OEY5yp8.jpg

:mjlol: gawddamn they was gonna take the mother of all L's...and they did by going through with it, and nikkas here was STILL caping for MS:bryan:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
jesus christ do y'all remember the days leading up to E3 when the worst rumor and it leaked that the xbox would need to be always online and you couldnt trade games???:what:

OEY5yp8.jpg

:mjlol: gawddamn they was gonna take the mother of all L's...and they did by going through with it, and nikkas here was STILL caping for MS:bryan:

That dude put a whole dark cloud over Microsoft leading up to the XBONE reveal.:russ:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They were doomed from the start because they focused on their console being other things and not gaming.

They were getting mocked from the start about their console being a tv system and not a gaming system, those videos of the console fukking up didn't help them either.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
They were doomed from the start because they focused on their console being other things and not gaming.

They were getting mocked from the start about their console being a tv system and not a gaming system, those videos of the console fukking up didn't help them either.

Funny enough I think they had something with their "All in one" idea. The public wasn't ready for it back then, but these days cord cutting and Internet based cable is now a viable option.

Of course, they still screwed themselves either way by not focusing on the games during the reveal of their video game console. Plus, there was the always online aspect, the no-used games thing, and mandatory Kinect which basically handed Sony the W for free.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Battletoads; Session(Skate clone), Gears 5, Crackdown, and Halo coming in the next 2 years breh :manny:

Not too mention, we’ll probably see a new game from Playground Games(Forza dev) and the Coalition in the early years of the Xbox Scarlet. MS ain’t playing next gen
:leon:

Daps
This was a bad gen to fukk up. Ps5 is almost guaranteed to play ps4 games. People will be more reluctant to switch sides next gen than they were at the start of this gen
b b b but we dont care about backwards compatibility....lying ass sony stan stop bringing up backwards compatibility then.