What the hell happened to Xbox this generation?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Absolutely spot on analysis. Microsoft did very well with the Xbox 360 and instead of carrying on the success to the generation, they dropped the ball massively and allowed Sony to stage a massive comeback.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk Xbox 1 was basically Xbox 360 2.5 they focused more on bringing 360 titles then exclusives. But it looks like there setting themselves up nicely next gen with all the new studios there acquiring and with game pass.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Absolutely spot on analysis. Microsoft did very well with the Xbox 360 and instead of carrying on the success to the generation, they dropped the ball massively and allowed Sony to stage a massive comeback.

A monster with no japanese support, aint happening. Not securing their place in the FGC allowed Sony to corner that corner market thanks to SFV. Hideo Kojima is firmly in Sony’s pocket and no japanese penetration means theyll lag further behind.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:heh:Most Xbox fanboys will be jumping over to Sony next gen, they can say otherwise but with the thrashing Sony delivered to Microsoft this gen you would be a fool to hang on waiting.

I’m a Sony stan breh(had a 360 though last gen) and I can acknowledge the heat MS bout to drop.

I’ll no doubt get a PS5, but you got me fooled if you think I won’t be copping Gamepass on the pc next gen.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
XBox One was a monster. They need exclusives.

Battletoads; Session(Skate clone), Gears 5, Crackdown, and Halo coming in the next 2 years breh :manny:

Not too mention, we’ll probably see a new game from Playground Games(Forza dev) and the Coalition in the early years of the Xbox Scarlet. MS ain’t playing next gen

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It happens, MS is building a monster for next gen though :manny:

Aren't they already putting out a monster? They have almost nonexistent first party support and that sucks for their fans.

Great media machine but only mutiplats with the occasional Forza and Halo drop

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox 360 was the greatest.

IMHO, I think once the Kinect came into is what ruined Xbox One cause they all focused on TV/Cable/Kinect than games. I saw it coming when they brought Kinect into late 360.