What supplements do you take daily?

Daps
I feel this is somewhat the wrong thread to be asking this but at the same time we're talking about supplements. I was playing softball friday night and when I was running I just felt like I had bricks on my feet and just felt sluggish. Why was I feeling like this and is there any vitamins I can take so I'm not feeling like that?

Could be an electrolyte imbalance. Take a mineral supplement.

Also, make sure you are getting adequate caloric intake too.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
My friend recently purchased some preworkout pills. I took a serving before yesterday's workout but today decided they weren't for me. It mainly contains l-arginine. Is that something of importance or should I not take those pills?

I have been weightlifting for the better part of 15 years and I think L-Arginine is borderline useless for the purposes of muscle building...its an amino acid that is a pecursor to Nitric Oxide ( you can buy NO pills - which are also a waste) your body produces L-Arginine naturally.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now Iam taking

animal pak
animal omega
animal flex
animal pump
animal nitro
animal stak and mstak (both cycled at same time 3 weeks on 1 week off )
ultimate nutrition creatine mono (extra creatine ,as well as what is in pump as Iam a big boy) I fukking rattle.

A little observation, well two actually, first I tried 'animal test', and it made my muscles burn so bad It messed up my workout.Also with animal test you can't take any painkiller that is an NSAID, so that rules out ibuprofen and aspirin. You also need to watch out for your fish oil consumption, this wasn't made clear on the animal test label, I gave the rest of my tin, to my training buddy, and he didn't get on with it either, his performance in the gym actually went down. So thats a head up for anyone thinking of trying animal test. Obviously everyone is different, but I thought I would point this out due to the price of the stuff.

Secondly, becareful if you get an infection that needs antibiotics, I got a sinus infection and despite making it clear to the doctor that I was taking supplements, he gave me an antibiotic that if taken when you have high levels of magnesium ,calcium ,and zinc in your body can stop it working,it even said it on the fukking label of the bottle . I had to go back to another doctor who said I should not have been given it. Because of the delay it took me longer to get over the infection.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:ehh:
Right now Iam taking

animal pak
animal omega
animal flex
animal pump
animal nitro
ultimate nutrition creatine mono (extra creatine ,as well as what is in pump as Iam a big boy) I fukking rattle.

A little observation, well two actually, first I tried 'animal test', and it made my muscles burn so bad It messed up my workout.Also with animal test you can't take any painkiller that is an NSAID, so that rules out ibuprofen and aspirin. You also need to watch out for your fish oil consumption, this wasn't made clear on the animal test label, I gave the rest of my tin, to my training buddy, and he didn't get on with it either, his performance in the gym actually went down. So thats a head up for anyone thinking of trying animal test. Obviously everyone is different, but I thought I would point this out due to the price of the stuff.

Secondly, becareful if you get an infection that needs antibiotics, I got a sinus infection and despite making it clear to the doctor that I was taking supplements, he gave me an antibiotic that if taken when you have high levels of magnesium ,calcium ,and zinc in your body can stop it working,it even said it on the fukking label of the bottle . I had to go back to another doctor who said I should not have been given it. Because of the delay it took me longer to get over the infection.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Right now Iam taking

animal pak
animal omega
animal flex
animal pump
animal nitro

:huhldup:
for me its a multi fish oil and whey

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Protein Shakes (aka 'Steroids' by the non lifting associates in the building)
Creatine Mono
Fish Oil
Glucosamine
ZMA