What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I got puts on AMC. Another scenario that could unfold is that they get bailed out by Wanda group
Will China's Wanda Group Bail Out AMC Theatres?
I expect Wanda group to bail out AMC. When this happens expect the stock to go up at least 50 percent over two days then gradually go up over timr.
One other reason I stayed away from this stock is that we don't know how hard America is going to treat china now and how chinese companies are going to react. I believe AMC is owned by some chinese group called wanda? what if wanda aint fukking with AMC no more because of how hard usa comes down on them (deserving so) I ain't touching nothing chinese after what happen to luckin coffee. You gotta consider things like this before investing in a company etc. Hope it goes well for you breh.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Here's what I think will happen. The only reason the Wanda Group publicly said that they won't let AMC go bankrupt is so that the price of AMC would stop tanking (remember, they have a large stake in AMC). They are probably trying to find an exit strategy so that they can sell their shares. Once they sell their shares they will be in a good spot to buyout an AMC at the brink of bankruptcy. My recommendation? Avoid investing in AMC for the time being and wait for news to come out that they are being bought out by someone.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
One other reason I stayed away from this stock is that we don't know how hard America is going to treat china now and how chinese companies are going to react. I believe AMC is owned by some chinese group called wanda? what if wanda aint fukking with AMC no more because of how hard usa comes down on them (deserving so) I ain't touching nothing chinese after what happen to luckin coffee. You gotta consider things like this before investing in a company etc. Hope it goes well for you breh.
Which is why I bought puts for AMC. I expect their stocks to reach penny stocks levels.

Trillest

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you're doing options. I've made 40k off earnings season and there's still 4 weeks of this left :mjlit:. Its really easy. Just go long on spy the day trump has to speak the the country about "something important"

Options have already scared the shyt outta me :merchant: how do you recommend getting into the game?

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Options have already scared the shyt outta me :merchant: how do you recommend getting into the game?
Learn about the different strategies to minimize your risk ( credit spreads, Iron condor etc.). Don't do naked calls or puts. I recommend calls on large tech and health care companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, United health etc. I would recommend doing puts and calls on ETFs instead of individual stocks unless it's a tech company. When I first jumped in I lost 5k; I spent about a week learning about options and how "the Greeks" (theta, Delta etc.) can affect your trade and different options trading strategies. I'm up 40k since I started :noah:.

Trillest

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Learn about the different strategies to minimize your risk ( credit spreads, Iron condor etc.). Don't do naked calls or puts. I recommend calls on large tech and health care companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, United health etc. I would recommend doing puts and calls on ETFs instead of individual stocks unless it's a tech company. When I first jumped in I lost 5k; I spent about a week learning about options and how "the Greeks" (theta, Delta etc.) can affect your trade and different options trading strategies. I'm up 40k since I started :noah:.

Good looks :blessed: any online resources you recommend?

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
How long does it usually take to fill out a buy order. I placed a order Wed for some stock, and my money is still there.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm willing to bet the box office draw will not be blockbuster status because people aren't going to forget about the quarantine that quickly...
factor in unemployment numbers arent going to jump back to normal in just 100 days

Definitely not enough to save the entire chain...

Even Trumps response to china could affect how Wanda treats its stake

One way to resolve this is that the companies start building drive in theatres.