What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Trillest

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nrz is a still a buy under $7. I was initially in on them at like 15 before all this shyt happened. They crushed their 2019 Q4 earnings and are a great company. Its going to be a long haul back for reits though so im holding long

What are your thoughts on the timetable for reits to bounce back? I'm holding 300 shares at 4.73 but might sell soon to bolster my cash supply

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What are your thoughts on the timetable for reits to bounce back? I'm holding 300 shares at 4.73 but might sell soon to bolster my cash supply
hard to tell since everything hinges on the virus. Once the economy opens back up and/or a vaccine is made, everything will be heading to the moon again. i'd definitely hold at $4

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Honestly they may be the last to recover. Nrz cut one dividend and may have to cut another. Think about it, there are rent forgiveness and mortgage forbearance plans and many of these people paying arent getting the income any time soon..plus there wont be new customers to rent or buy to take their place. If youre looking for liquidity now then i dont fault you one bit for selling. Im using liquidity from other sources because i like this price point on nrz so much

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What other stocks y'all looking at

PAA is another one i made a quick lick on. Bought in at 6.35 and sold at 7.25.

It has a really easy pattern to follow to day trade and it always rises in price at the end of the day and in after market hours