What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
I bought 100 shares of NRZ at 4.40....this stock has incredible potential..

what do brehs think..shoulda i wait to see if it drops from now (its at 5.50 ) or just buy more

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I bought 100 shares of NRZ at 4.40....this stock has incredible potential..

what do brehs think..shoulda i wait to see if it drops from now (its at 5.50 ) or just buy more

NRZ is a beast to hold. But these stocks will drop in Q3. So u can sell or buy right now and make a profit.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
NRZ is a beast to hold. But these stocks will drop in Q3. So u can sell or buy right now and make a profit.
By a beast you mean good?

When do the numbers come out that you see it dropping I been watching your posts you know what you're talking about

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
By a beast you mean good?

When do the numbers come out that you see it dropping I been watching your posts you know what you're talking about

Sometime in june/july. I mean they can drop before but thats when the 3rd quarter numbers come out

Yes beast means good. They are highly undervalued right now due to the virus

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
sell half when though you think?

Thats your choice. U gotta follow the stock and its news. Any bad news or set backs, its gonna dip. And good news,ita gonna rise. No news. Its gonna stay steady.

Im probably gonna sell more off by june before the end of the 2nd quarter. The reason this stock will last that long is due to its low debt, high cash flow and government help. After that though, its a guessing game. Most expect it to drop unless Trump lifts the quaratine by then.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It went from $9 to near $20 in 2 days. People have a decision to make. It will eventually get back into the 50s but we don't know what the rest of this year will be like, they are buying out Caesars it's an interesting time.

If you got in 2 weeks ago you already doubled your profit.
Ill probably sell half my position. Made a nice rack.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
brehs should i buy more nrz at 6 dollars or will it drop again

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
boeing is a good one. Bears starting to have a little fun with it. Be careful.

Boeing should always be a buy. A healthy company with a diversified business with dividend payouts. Who will always get bailed out by the government since 30 to 40% of their industry is defense.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dips on these stocks are low RIGHT NOW. sure they can/will dip lower, that's why u buy more. No one in here really trying to short these stocks. Thats why i said the safest route is to buy and hold for a couple of years and your money will be gucci. Most these brehs on here aint got the time nor want to stare at stocks all day and do their due diligence ,ect. Most of them dunno how to read a chart or look at level 2 trading to short these stocks. Most of them wanna just buy and let it sit until shyt recovers and then bounce out with a nice profit.

No way would i sell carnival at $17 during their recovery. Sure i would of doubled my investment but why sell when they are a legit powerhouse in their lucrative field? and they made substantial growth the past 3 years. All these stocks will be back to normal after this virus shyt. Time is our only enemy atm which is fine by me,

All this