What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Y’all into cannabis stocks? ACB seems like a nice one to hold onto because it’s dirt cheap right now, but I’m hearing people say cannabis stocks are scams.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Y’all into cannabis stocks? ACB seems like a nice one to hold onto because it’s dirt cheap right now, but I’m hearing people say cannabis stocks are scams.

Ehh some are hit and miss. A lot are shell companies (scam).

Honestly, just scroll thru here and see what brehs are investing in. There are tons of better stocks to hold long term then weed stocks.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Ehh some are hit and miss. A lot are shell companies (scam).

Honestly, just scroll thru here and see what brehs are investing in. There are tons of better stocks to hold long term then weed stocks.

that’s what I’ve been doing the past two days. I just came across an article and thought it was interesting.

Also, it seems like the market is looking pretty good Rn. Y’all still think it’s gonna bottom out in a few weeks?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
I'm really thinkin bout taking the loss and dumping my airline stock and buying into microsoft they doin big things man. Dont sleep on the real estate funds either. Bought rwt the other day 100 shares. Looking at trtx. Dividends crazy brehs let's eat

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Ford is $5 a share

Sheeeeet
Ford's stock is one of the biggest damn mysteries to me right now. I mean I don't really expect the market to make a world of sense. If you do it will frustrate you. But that shyt was low 4s at one point. Damn near a penny stock and people are signing up to pay on 5-6 year car notes on new Ford vehicles every day. shyt is Twilight Zone status. They did refuse government help in 08 though if I'm not mistaken.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Not so much scams but they aren't really profitable yet so price appreciation in the sector is scarce right now. ACB in general started building plants all over the world and buying businesses with company stock as if the entire world was legalizing weed when it was just Canada. Also until the U.S. legalize marijuana it won't be much to look at

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'd say since Feb a good 70% of the market is oversold and just followed the indexes down. It's up to the individual companies to make sure that rebound happens though. This pandemic was/is no damn economic joke.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
that’s what I’ve been doing the past two days. I just came across an article and thought it was interesting.

Also, it seems like the market is looking pretty good Rn. Y’all still think it’s gonna bottom out in a few weeks?
Soon as them earnings come out chit boutta bottom. They gonna have so much debt attained
$ccl
$ba
$rvlv

My watchlist
Why revolve? shyt been on the decline since same time last year?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Like i said before, only reason the market is moving is due to the stimulus bill and news on corona slowing down at its peak.

After them quarter earnings come out, shyt is gonna get ugly.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got 40 in OGI (organigram) when it was $1.60. A year ago it was at $8. They just got the greenlight to develop more space to grow, market, deliver etc. so I figure once this Rona shyt passes they'll be good. Plus they have deals in the U.S. for edibles

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
i just downloaded fidelity and was thinking about doing "fidelity go" where they basically manage your money since im not really familiar with this type of stuff.

is that a good move or no?