What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
IDEX was trading at 10X normal volume today!

Ideanomics' stock soars on heavy volume after order for 200 EVs in China
1:49 PM ET 6/22/20 | Dow Jones
Related Quotes

file.png

3:06 PM ET 6/22/20
Symbol Last % Chg

IDEX

3.09 38.96%

NIO

7.47 1.73%

TSLA

998.34 -0.26%
Quotes delayed at least 15 minutes

Shares of Ideanomics Inc. (IDEX) soared 53% toward a 19-month high in very active afternoon trading Monday, after the facilitator of the adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) announced an order for 200 EVs in China. Trading volume was 291.2 million shares, compared with the full-day average of about 23.8 million shares, and enough to make the stock the most actively traded on major U.S. exchanges. The company said its Mobile Energy Global (MEG) subsidiary secured the order, which was valued at RMB24 million ($3.2 million), or about $16,000 per vehicle. The company said the order will be filled with Dongfeng Liuzhou S50EV models, with delivery of the vehicles to Neijiang City expected to be completed in mid-July. The stock, which is on track to close at the highest level since November 2018, has rocketed 6-fold (up 506%) over the past three months, while shares of EV rivals Tesla Inc. (TSLA) have rallied 134% and Nio Inc. (NIO) have climbed 216% over the same time, and the S&P 500 has gained 35%.

Shares currenlty at 3.30, down from an intraday high of 3.90.

This one is getting alot of intrest on the street. Not sure if its truly all genuine though...

Superstar
Daps
i bought some EVFM

about it:
"On Friday, San Diego-based Evofem Biosciences said it received FDA approval for a new kind of contraceptive: a non-hormonal vaginal gel intended for use directly before intercourse.

The drug, a combination of lactic acid, citric acid, and potassium bitartrate (Phexxi, formerly named Amphora), is designed to keep vaginal pH within its typical range. That regulation is intended to maintain a pH level 3.5 to 4.5 on the 0 to 14 scale used to measure acidity or alkalinity, which typically is raised to 7 to 8 in the presence of semen. Keeping the environment acidic makes it inhospitable to sperm, preventing conception.

The product, to be sold in packs of prefilled single-dose applicators, was OK’d for use for pregnancy prevention when administered up to one hour prior to intercourse."

Evofem says it plans to launch the drug, along with a telemedicine platform to facilitate access, in September."
Xconomy: FDA Approves Evofem’s “On-Demand” Non-Hormonal Birth Control Gel

it's at $3 now, but price targets are $7-$25.
EVFM | Evofem Biosciences Inc. Analyst Estimates & Rating – WSJ

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Idex is dropping but the company says it has enough cash to operate for a year and it’s a coordinated attack on its stock price. I will buy more when the market opens. It got a string of good news this week and the stock value has been going the other way.

My guess is Robinhood traders who bought when they were worth pennies are cashing out.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
i bought some EVFM

about it:
"On Friday, San Diego-based Evofem Biosciences said it received FDA approval for a new kind of contraceptive: a non-hormonal vaginal gel intended for use directly before intercourse.

The drug, a combination of lactic acid, citric acid, and potassium bitartrate (Phexxi, formerly named Amphora), is designed to keep vaginal pH within its typical range. That regulation is intended to maintain a pH level 3.5 to 4.5 on the 0 to 14 scale used to measure acidity or alkalinity, which typically is raised to 7 to 8 in the presence of semen. Keeping the environment acidic makes it inhospitable to sperm, preventing conception.

The product, to be sold in packs of prefilled single-dose applicators, was OK’d for use for pregnancy prevention when administered up to one hour prior to intercourse."

Evofem says it plans to launch the drug, along with a telemedicine platform to facilitate access, in September."
Xconomy: FDA Approves Evofem’s “On-Demand” Non-Hormonal Birth Control Gel

it's at $3 now, but price targets are $7-$25.
EVFM | Evofem Biosciences Inc. Analyst Estimates & Rating – WSJ
I won’t invest in it but that’s worth knowing because married people like unprotected and don’t be trying to have kids every go.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ