What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are you all buying in...is it an app or are you calling a bank?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
give me more, how so?

im genuinely asking.

I didn’t do it...talking myself off the ledge, but curious to hear your take cuz I’m still really new at this.

I don't know your portfolio but with you saying you're invested in Blue Chips, that's money thats going to grow.

Leave it there and let it do it's thing. Especially if you have good/great positions.

I'd be extremely cautious with penny stocks. They're risky as fukk. But if swing trading is what you really wanna do, then do it with companies that are less risky. Brehs like @Eric Brooks and @*DalMem* swing trade Tesla and Expedia/Lyft.

Join us in the Boiler Room thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/boiler-room-the-official-stock-market-discussion.28619/page-627

I'm new to this as well(started in March), but the cats in that thread are very helpful.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
anybody here got some stock in UONE?

i see that its an African American owned company and i've checked out some info on it and see people have pumped it up a bit recently partly due to all the protests thats been going on..

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
anybody here got some stock in UONE?

i see that its an African American owned company and i've checked out some info on it and see people have pumped it up a bit recently partly due to all the protests thats been going on..

yeah. I saw it when it jumped from $2 to $12 and figured it’d be too late to get in. Now it’s closing in on $50 and I’m sick :francis: