What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Looking into IDEX.

Might jump in Wed, or Thursday if the price continues to fall.

This is an interesting company so far.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Hidenburg Research does that to small emerging companies. I dont know if IDEX is legit, or not tho.

They did the same thing to a company I'm still holding and the SP has 5X since their short attack.

If you own IDEX do your own DD n move accordingly.

This is imo mixed with facts:

These short sellers did the same thing to NexTech as its done to Ideanomics. They hit you guys right after a good run, just like they did NexTech. I call them shorts because as I believe they wait for small emerging companies go on a nice run, short them, then release a report calling the company a scam and sometimes even giving the company a PT of $0.

Some have even said they they own shares of these companies they before they short them. Its simple and kind of brilliant actually. Find a small company you like. Make your money on run up, sell, short, then release a report against the company. They make money both ways. Then they prolly buy more shares after the short and catch the 2nd run as well.

If you google them and check out some articles (I just did a refresher) they even call themselves shorts.

If youve done your DD on IDEX I would not sell at a huge loss. Id hold and wait for some type of recovery at least. And if you really love this company, I would add even more shares at a discount.

I was only 2 months in with NexTech when they were shorted. I was scared to buy at the very bottom. I did add more shares howver to lower my cost basis. As of yesterday, Im up over 100%.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
CEO of IDEX did a great job this weekend getting ahead of this thing. Was hoping for a drop near $1 for an entry point, but I dont think Imma get that.

Congrats to yall. I'll prolly still get some shares eventually, but damn I was hoping for a dip.

Hopefully Hidenburgs short attacks dont work any longer.