What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
  • NYC Rebel's "y'all cats kill me" spinoff thread was classic.
  • Diggy live posting during Hurricane Katrina and about there still being bums with signs out during the storm.
  • guy who posted "Club pics.............and I'm in them!"
  • dude who said he got mistaken for D-Wade and every response was about how he was fronting and what bummy celebrity counterpart they REALLY thought he was
  • Theo Huxtable alias threads
  • thread clowning that man who owned a Yaris.
:mjcry:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Iron Monkey was the GOAT alias....Mel Kiper...

He was? I'll take your word for it since you're an og sohh member but I thought it was that one Niners fan that used to always make the official NFL draft threads every year. Damn, this is a GOAT contribution by iron monkey if this is true. :ohhh:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Two of the best sports threads on SOHH ever were...

Penny Hardaway holding a turkey and it cooking in his hands

and the one where the dude said a girl ran up on him at the airport and asked if he was Dwade and everyone quoted the first response was something like "stop lying she asked if you were Bimbo Coles and kept it moving" and everyone would just insert some other obscure player....real tears,
Got mistaken for Dwayne Wade in Miami :krs:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
this site needs some Cbright exposure :youngsabo:

I remember the reason why i joined SOHH. I was lurking in the coliseum forum and there was this thread talking about Jason Kidd and his son were life size bobble heads....shyt had me in tears for the first time on a message board. I do wish we can get access to all the SOHH threads. :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I believe this is from the 03/04 era... lol@ LeBron falling off thread in his 2nd year or so. :mjlol:
Kobe on Pace for 99points :wow:
Kobe dominating SOHH and The Coli for 20 years:blessed:

544ebe1ccc.png