What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Sohh many memories :mjlol: :mjcry:

The IC was the shyt too, SOHH was were I took refuge after IC went down. Had to lurk forever on there too til I figured out u could use your cell number to sign up :pachaha:

Anybody else fukk with Illesty back in those days too :mjlol: lotta fukkery on there too

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wasn't on SOHH until mid '05 if I'm not mistaken. I started on IC then switched over to SOHH when they were down.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC Rebel's "y'all cats kill me" spinoff thread was classic.
Diggy live posting during Hurricane Katrina and about there still being bums with signs out during the storm.
thread clowning that man who owned a Yaris.
:mjcry:
Was that Haitian Sensation?

"smh @ his car being unable to go out during high wind warnings"

"Will the owner of the blue Yaris please move it, it's blocking someone who's trying to--never mind, we carried it out of the way."

The Art Barr thread was Rafters material too.

"Hey Joe,

[insert phrase that sounds like Art Barr here, like Parked Car, Roseanne Barr]

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I used to love that program. I'd add people as a 'favorite,' which would then allow you to browse their entire library and download. Sometimes if you were hogging their bandwidth, they'd unshare their folder :laugh:
one of the reasons it was so good a lot of peeps who were into hip hop were sharing their shyt, so you could find a lot of obscure shyt as opposed to other p2p programs. plus it was much safer

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:birdman: look in #TSC we got them all over. There's @Stone.Cold.Steve.Autism and @Kevin_Nash and Hollywood hogan and two scott Steiner aliases. @CM Punk used to regularly post and so did a paul heyman alias.

Nah, not the same, there was as thread started by Michael Jackson with the thread title being

" *Cups buttocks of young indian Boy* "

shyt had thousands of replies from top flight aliases all just non-stop. The Hubie Brown alias on here is like a SOHH throwback level one, except there were hundreds.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
one of the reasons it was so good a lot of peeps who were into hip hop were sharing their shyt, so you could find a lot of obscure shyt as opposed to other p2p programs. plus it was much safer

I was put onto so much obscure underground shyt... back in the day downloading shyt and the album would be done 12 hours later assuming nobody called the house to disconnect the line

:wow: