What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss offthabooks. She was the only Beatnuts Stan I knew.
Damn I remember her.. she seemed cool af. whateva happened to that bytch.. I used to lurk sohh hard back in the day... shyt would have me cracking me up at school.. many a times I'd bust out laughing and catch the wild ice grill. shyt held me down during my college days..

Just thought about that shorty who was playing with her puss with Taco Bell commercial playing in the background lol.. and that nikka who had shorty mad af and she threw eggs or some breakfast shyt on his car haha...

And that d wade thread was classic.. nikka was trying to flex and the first reply was like 'stop lying you look like terry dehere' ... haha never gonna forget that one

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
lol, I remember @NYC Rebel first hit a dude with something a long the lines of "You're one of those "so what you're saying is..nikkas"...nah answer on what I said"

shyt was funny to me because that's basically forum arguments in a nutshell.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
@XxBboyxX @Bilz

I remember early in the internet game being green as fukk not knowing how chicks only showed headshots for a reason.

I met some chick who was cute as fukk on BP, back when I was one of the first 1000 people on the site and folks were doing nothing but meeting up and fukking. :heh:

Met this chick uptown....saw the rest of what her headshot didn't show. :to: she was Jabba the Hutt status in lingerie. :huhldup:

Was all up on me in her crib and had me like :hubie:"I didn't buy any condoms!! Let me go to the store and buy some!!"

I left that crib and never looked back. :russ:

fukking dead ass. This shyt is as real as it gets. That shyt happened to me twice before I started asking for full body shots.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
A lot of credible sites got their news from SOHH too. We were breaking ish back then...before Twitter, before FB, before TMZ