What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@XxBboyxX @Bilz

I remember early in the internet game being green as fukk not knowing how chicks only showed headshots for a reason.

I met some chick who was cute as fukk on BP, back when I was one of the first 1000 people on the site and folks were doing nothing but meeting up and fukking. :heh:

Met this chick uptown....saw the rest of what her headshot didn't show. :to: she was Jabba the Hutt status in lingerie. :huhldup:

Was all up on me in her crib and had me like :hubie:"I didn't buy any condoms!! Let me go to the store and buy some!!"

I left that crib and never looked back. :russ:
I thought it was messed up at the time but I knew a guy who would set up meetings in public places and then lie about what car he drove. That way if he didn't like what he saw, he could keep on driving and they wouldn't know. It was a brilliant defense against girls who misrepresent themselves :ohhh:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
no cac's, no c00ns, no trolling.. :francis:

newsohh-dmANhxhw.1479861198.png

When News Broke about Kobe wanting Out

4e145a33e7.png

4e2e585431.png

544ebe1ccc.png

sohh45-lvtMttT2.1479861057.png

:ohhh::ohhh: @ this cat bein' on the first page back in 2002

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah I remember you. Damn, right under my nose. :ohhh: I had the same name minus the hoes part. Funny, the only two posters that can say they've had extended tenures at ahh and sohh is @tremonthustler1 and @Swagnificent. Who would've thought :pachaha:
nikka I was on there too. I was always promoting Dobbs music at first. That's the only reason I started checking message boards, now it's my #1 source for news. Til this day not a single poster ever posted better music than Dobbs and nikkas still ain't pulled up to my address, in which I have been posting waiting on a random fade for years :mjcry:.

FADE ME bytch. FADE ME RIGHT NOW

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
nikka I was on there too. I was always promoting Dobbs music at first. That's the only reason I started checking message boards, now it's my #1 source for news. Til this day not a single poster ever posted better music than Dobbs and nikkas still ain't pulled up to my address, in which I have been posting waiting on a random fade for years :mjcry:.

FADE ME bytch. FADE ME RIGHT NOW

lmfao, I ain't know you was there too. Good to see so many IC heads made it to the promised land that is thecoli. I ain't never listen to Dobbs music though, I just seen that shyt posted a lot.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I thought it was messed up at the time but I knew a guy who would set up meetings in public places and then lie about what car he drove. That way if he didn't like what he saw, he could keep on driving and they wouldn't know. It was a brilliant defense against girls who misrepresent themselves :ohhh:

I was a mod on ahh. The comic book section. fakkit odeisal had a 16 year old me write a business plan to mod. :dahell:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

I was a mod on ahh. The comic book section. fakkit odeisal had a 16 year old me write a business plan to mod. :dahell:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
No lie in like 2005 or so I found sohh and ahh.. I was like 14/15.. I just knew I had the coolest username with "sohhwhowantit"
:russ: hurt me to my heart when it wouldn't let me sign up without a damn college email :to: