What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh yeah....and @GoddamnyamanProf (Profasi), @Bilz (Lordwilliambilz), and @Goatpoacher used to get this work all the time so they still salty years later trying to get revenge after the fact:umad:

:pacspit: RzaRector7 forever too:pacspit:
:ufdup: I remember actually feeling bad and considering apologizing for some of the shyt I said to you and the other stans.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That shyt used to kill me, especially the avi. I bet it was @GoddamnyamanProf or @Goatpoacher behind that shyt.
That was the one alias that no one seemed to know the origin of. I cracked so many of them but I could never figure out who was behind the best anti Kobe alias of all time :mjcry:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That was the one alias that no one seemed to know the origin of. I cracked so many of them but I could never figure out who was behind the best anti Kobe alias of all time :mjcry:

Hell I'm surprised it wasn't you lol. But that was the GOAT anti-Kobe alias. Even a stan like me appreciated that alias, that avi was so genius. :russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Lol at u bragging about it. I know ur kind. Stay in fantasy land fukk boy
Bragging. Me bragging would be me telling you I'm posting this from a beach chair in resort in Puerto Vallertta :jawalrus:

I'm sorry that it bothered you for me to piggyback on a post discussing the messing around that used to go on on this site. Just because things are a fantasy in your world doesn't mean it's so for everyone else.

Back in the days, internet p*ssy was so much easier until crazy niqqas killing folks they met online ruined the game

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Bragging. Me bragging would be me telling you I'm posting this from a beach chair in resort in Puerto Vallertta :jawalrus:

I'm sorry that it bothered you for me to piggyback on a post discussing the messing around that used to go on on this site.

Back in the days, internet p*ssy was so much easier into crazy niqqas killing folks they met online ruined the game
Actually over exposure of social media killed the internet p*ssy game...

What u know about that AOL directory :shaq:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
@XxBboyxX @Bilz

I remember early in the internet game being green as fukk not knowing how chicks only showed headshots for a reason.

I met some chick who was cute as fukk on BP, back when I was one of the first 1000 people on the site and folks were doing nothing but meeting up and fukking. :heh:

Met this chick uptown....saw the rest of what her headshot didn't show. :to: she was Jabba the Hutt status in lingerie. :huhldup:

Was all up on me in her crib and had me like :hubie:"I didn't buy any condoms!! Let me go to the store and buy some!!"

I left that crib and never looked back. :russ: