What should I play on my xbox?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Started playing Chain of Echoes, pretty good so far. This battle system of having to manage your parties energy levels is an interesting twist:ehh:

I wish the characters were a bit more interesting looking though. So far all the main characters look like some NPC’s, i also find the movement a bit glide-y

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Started playing Chain of Echoes, pretty good so far. This battle system of having to manage your parties energy levels is an interesting twist:ehh:

I wish the characters were a bit more interesting looking though. So far all the main characters look like some NPC’s, i also find the movement a bit glide-y
You mean Chained Echoes? That's the best JRPG out in years. Made by a German guy I think.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because you’ve gone on record being hyped for and playing games like Cyberpunk, Returnal, and Gran Turismo. Now all of the sudden you wanna act brand new :mjpls:

Cyberpunk = Starfield

What games play like Returnal on xbox? I’ll download it, love 3rd person shooters

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Cyberpunk = Starfield

What games play like Returnal on xbox? I’ll download it

If it plays like Returnal can we assume you won’t actually beat it then? :troll:

But honestly if you’re into 3rd person shooters, you should check out this little game called Gears of War

Forza Horizon/Motorsport to scratch that Gran Turismo itch as well