What should I play on my xbox?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I may be putting myself in the middle of some b.s. because I'm suggesting older games, but whatever.

Have you played the Left 4 Dead games? I'm pretty sure you can still find lobbies to play in. Just get used to how the controls work by playing campaign before trying out Versus mode.

Check out Splinter Cell Conviction. It's really fun to play. It's not too strict on stealth so you can kind of flex your play style.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I thought about an Xbox because of Starfield, Outer Worlds 2 & maybe Fable, but I couldn't justify it. Been wanting to get into PC gaming but I wasn't ready to plunge completely so I just bought a gaming laptop. Double the price but it's a longterm investment at an entry level price point. Gamepass may have something worthwhile and it'll be nice to properly mod games like Fallout and Mass Effect, but I don't think there's really anything that warrants an Xbox right now. You'll probably just be waiting for Starfield tbh.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

These are all more your speed Gizzard. We know this thread is 80% trolling. Dudes can sincerely recommend you something to play and you ain't gonna play it :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

These are all more your speed Gizzard. We know this thread is 80% trolling. Dudes can sincerely recommend you something to play and you ain't gonna play it :pachaha:

Already downloaded and playing one of the recommendations :salute:

Xbox stans get defensive simply asking them for game recommendations :dead:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I forgot, if you aint had an xbox since the 360, then its prolly been a hot minute since you played Lost Odyssey.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I forgot, if you aint had an xbox since the 360, then its prolly been a hot minute since you played Lost Odyssey.

I did not like lost odyssey back in the day (outside the intro), Blue Dragon > Lost Odyssey

Not a bad Pokemon type game at all.

OP might like the plague tale games. Requiem is on there.

Played both plague tale games, i heard cassette beasts is cool. Not intereted in pentiment, i hate reading shyt in games

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Top tier trolling :ohlawd:

Cop a defunct system, asks for games knowing ain't gonna be many answers only to respond with "I got those on PS5 already." or straight disinterest.

2015 Fatboi levels of trolling :ohlawd:

Play Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Infinite or Forza Horizon if you're really tryna see something you haven't played yet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Play Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Infinite or Forza Horizon if you're really tryna see something you haven't played yet.

I will probably try sunset overdrive out just to see what the big deal is. Definitely not interested in halo and forza

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will probably try sunset overdrive out just to see what the big deal is. Definitely not interested in halo and forza
the problem is you dont play shooters which is a big cornerstone of xbox you're missing out on. its like buying a PS5 and not being interested in 3rd person games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the problem is you dont play shooters which is a big cornerstone of xbox you're missing out on. its like buying a PS5 and not being interested in 3rd person games.

Yeah, but if they are gonna lock up the WRPGs i have no choice but to submit (except for the First Person ones)