What should I play on my xbox?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone ask for recommendations for ps5 games on here, people give them a big list of game to play, no problems.

I ask for a list of games and i get accusations of stannery and snark. Not sure why this is such a sensitive subject. I bought the console i obviously want games to play on it, just not FPS games :hubie:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
He doesn't wanna be here, he just wants to play Starfield.

After that I hope he leaves. Go get gamers who want to be here.

And he should stop being his own PR, because anyone can see through this phony "fan outreach".

"Oh Back on PlayStation I played Returnal." Well superstar that's not what we play at Xbox. Learn the playbook.

Gizmo_Duck? More like Gizmo_Diva.

giphy.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol:
damn this thread reminds me of those youtube videos where a very attractive women, randomly flirts with a nerd.
The nerd tries to reject her harshly in order to not appear to be a simp, but you know in reality if they felt like they actually had chance with her they would dive in it raw with no regrets.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:
damn this thread reminds me of those youtube videos where a very attractive women, randomly flirts with a nerd.
The nerd tries to reject her harshly in order to not appear to be a simp, but you know in reality if they felt like they actually had chance with her they would dive in it raw with no regrets.

Damn, am i the nerd or the hot chick? :dame:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damn, am i the nerd or the hot chick? :dame:
:dame: no hot chicks in this equation, just a bunch of nerds pre-emptively rejecting people out of fear they will be rejected themselves
like you said had you done this with PS5 brehs, they would have just given you a list of all their favorite games. if you tried to say they were trash. we would've just :manny: and figured you have bad taste.

here brehs is like, you not gonna like em anyway you just trying to mess with us

which is :mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Giantbombcast was saying Exoprimal is actually pretty fun.
It’s mid. I played that shyt and yawned.

On some honest shyt, I only play Madden (GamePass), REmakes, GTAO and WWE 2k22 on my XSX. Most of the time I’m watching shows/movies on showbox thru Micropenis Edge.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i felt like maybe once i loaded this up and dived into the gamepass catalogue. (Just browsing) i would see the magic xbox stans talk about with it but im not really feeling motivated into signing up for this and i don’t really feel like im excited enough about any of the games to buy them outright. I feel about as excited for gamepass as I do with PS Plus, which is not much.

I’m just gonna hold my dollar trial subscription for starfield at this point

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you just aren't into gaming like you thought. :sas2:
He's not, if sony didn't make the kind of triple A games he likes he wouldn't play or follow gaming half as much.
He likes the hype and excitement around playing big games more than playing games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He's not, if sony didn't make the kind of triple A games he likes he wouldn't play or follow gaming half as much.
He likes the hype and excitement around playing big games more than playing games.

And yet, i still play more games than you do. Funny how that works :sas1:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Kinda telling when you refuse to even try games because you don't "play games like that" but also spend time hyping up those same games.

This guy hyped up GT6 and even Destiny -- now he doesn't like those games. :mjlol:

Now he has an Xbox, seems like a good time for him to play the ascent, psychonaughts 2, and hi fi rush all free on gamepass. If he doesn't like either of those it's safe to say your theory is correct.