What should be done about DACA?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP,

This and every country has a limited amount of resources. there's a legal system in place for immigration which screens and vets people who want to enter.
When illegals enter the country in the millions, it stretches the resources that are here. Illegal immigrants will go to the poor areas and stretch to the limits the few resources that are there. Underfunded schools that are already crowded become more crowded..etc.etc.etc.

People who live here have to follow laws and rules or get punished, why is there a different standard for illegal immigrants?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP,

This and every country has a limited amount of resources. there's a legal system in place for immigration which screens and vets people who want to enter.
When illegals enter the country in the millions, it stretches the resources that are here. Illegal immigrants will go to the poor areas and stretch to the limits the few resources that are there. Underfunded schools that are already crowded become more crowded..etc.etc.etc.

People who live here have to follow laws and rules or get punished, why is there a different standard for illegal immigrants?

This guy was brought here by his parents when he was 10. He didn’t break any laws. Why should he and his kids be punished by what his parents did? That makes sense to you?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This guy was brought here by his parents when he was 10. He didn’t break any laws. Why should he and his kids be punished by what his parents did? That makes sense to you?

He did in fact break the law by entering the country illegally.
Try sneaking 2 children into the backdoor of a movie theater and they will be breaking the law along with you. You will get charged for your trespassing/or theft charge and hit with a lesser charge for contributing to them breaking the law.

There are rules for legally entering the country. You don't get to circumvent rules and cry about it...even years later.

Not that it should matter, but my father was a legal immigrant...and sent for us after he was established.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did in fact break the law by entering the country illegally.
Try sneaking 2 children into the backdoor of a movie theater and they will be breaking the law along with you. You will get charged for your trespassing/or theft charge and hit with a lesser charge for contributing to them breaking the law.

There are rules for legally entering the country. You don't get to circumvent rules and cry about it...even years later.

Not that it should matter, but my father was a legal immigrant...and sent for us after he was established.

Uhhhhh....no. That is not how the law works at all.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
If you want to make them citizens then fine . If they want to give them access to the same jobs/schools/hospitals that’s good too . BUT if your going to give them free college and help fund and raise profiles of companies and banks that are willing to give them a home loan before me ?

DACA recipients are getting home loans because they WERENT born here . There are people who been renting the same spot for 10 years and can’t get a home loan .

People drive by the same college there entire life and can’t get a loan to go there .

You want a immigration policy that allows people to live here ? Fine

Just don’t tell me they should be set up to win because they WERENT born here .

Lots of us were born here . Saving like crazy to buy a house . If you have multiple kids it’s hard to commit to school full time and work full time . Then you gotta drop the bag to go to college .

You watch your people get gunned down by each other and the police . Jobs always shytting on you trying to pay you less . Laws always hurting your people . Taxes killing our neighborhoods .FBI/CIA always running guns and drugs into our neighborhoods .

They they tell us our struggle is there struggle , BUT GO ALL OUT FOR THEM .

Let’s give whatever is proposed for DACA to ALL Americans then work on them .

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Uhhhhh....no. That is not how the law works at all.
I'm all ears for the textbook definition of how the law works.

Where I'm at the United States Code reads

U.S. CodeTitle 8Chapter 12Subchapter IIPart VIII › § 1325

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties
alien
who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1)
at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2)
twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

DACA is currently under review.

Again,I'm all ears.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
I think Repubs/Democrats had a deal ready but Trump turned it down because it didn't have wall funding or something like that

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
lol I wonder how long it will take for Americans to realize that an Economy that it being propped up by a fake stock market and fake housing market, failing infrastructure. Maybe, just maybe we dont really have many resources as we think we do...

I guess the economy has to go crazy and those debit cards stop working for everyone to realize it :heh:

Last edited:
Daps
for anyone that is making the argument that there is only a fixed amount of resources/jobs/wealth, thats not true and it was disproven back in the 1800's. its called the fixed pie fallacy. New workers grow an economy because they needs goods and services like everyone else.