What Season Does Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air "Fall Off"?

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
He went from being treated like a distant relative, to having a symbiotic relationship, then being look at like one of the kids, and lastly, becoming a bit parasitic and annoying, although still lovable by the fam. Everyone moved on with what appeared to be promising futures, while he’s more lost than he was at 16/17. You can tell they was just going through the motions with the ramped up guest appearances and Will basically turning into Dennis the Menace infused with DNA from Martin.

William Shatner episode is one of the best examples of this, straight garbage

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yeah, like..will is just sort of living with no path by the end and is still just as much unsure with his life as he was at the start, I would of took Hillary up on her offer at the TV station and worked up from there

Also: I can’t believe after nearly two decades I have literally only just found out that the finale of season 4 where he decides to stay in philly with his mom was supposed to be the end and that it was cancelled, but fan demand brought it back
I've read about that but there's no actual source for it. And in Karyn Parsons' interview with Vlad she said she never heard anything about them being cancelled during or after season 4 when he brought it up so I think it's just one of those message board :duck:'s that two-bit clickbait writers picked up on.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He went from being treated like a distant relative, to having a symbiotic relationship, then being look at like one of the kids, and lastly, becoming a bit parasitic and annoying, although still lovable by the fam. Everyone moved on with what appeared to be promising futures, while he’s more lost than he was at 16/17. You can tell they was just going through the motions with the ramped up guest appearances and Will basically turning into Dennis the Menace infused with DNA from Martin.
Yup, more episodes that season had him screaming and doing slapstick shyt. Pretty ridiculous.

shyt they had BACK TO BACK episodes of him pretending to be a cousin to cover for them even though it obviously wouldn't work. Hilary when she got too much flu medication and then Carlton when he chickened out of the Princeton interview.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, more episodes that season had him screaming and doing slapstick shyt. Pretty ridiculous.

shyt they had BACK TO BACK episodes of him pretending to be a cousin to cover for them even though it obviously wouldn't work. Hilary when she got too much flu medication and then Carlton when he chickened out of the Princeton interview.

Maybe he was dealing with some type of quasi inward depression after the split with Lisa :troll:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It didn't end because it fell off, Will just became a movie star
thats also true..but there was a decrease in quality in the last 2 seasons esp after the will and lisa wedding..it was still watchable but will's character started getting stale

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Season six wasn't a significant fall off to where you couldn't watch the show anymore, but it was noticeably weaker than the first five. The season five finale was some real :scust: shyt, and the season six premiere was Will being stupid as hell, annoying everybody around him to the point where they didn't even want him in their presence.

I notice it a lot in season six specifically, but there are times where Will says or does something that he thinks is funny, and the other characters will look at him like :francis: :gucci: :unimpressed: :what: or pretend he's not even there and move on with what they were talking about. Half the time, Ashley couldn't stand being around him. :mjlol: