What Season Does Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air "Fall Off"?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And my Kellogg aka Cornflake

BaIKMl0.gif

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking about this while watching and saying to myself it's a bunch of people that love crap because they say this show never fell off :mjlol:
Because this absolutely fell the fukk off in later seasons

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I love Nia Long but that should’ve kept Jackie..They had way better chemistry

Don’t know, she probably went to hang with Jackie, Ty & Ice Tray :yeshrug:

Weren’t they all philly transplants too?
That was one of the few gripes I had with this show is they should’ve utilized the Philly transplants more

Last edited:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I really don’t like how Will was the epitome of cool those first few seasons but by the end they had him as a goofy fukk up..He didn’t even have anywhere to go in the last episode until Uncle Phil stepped in..those are my only gripes tho..Fresh Prince Of Bel Air is overlooked at the impact it had on the culture & why Hip Hop is running the world now

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the ending was a bit mediocre especially as far as seeing how things ended for Will. Not saying he had to had the Disney fairy tale type of ending necessarily. But to follow his journey from Philly to trying to find his way out Cali and fit in, it just feels a tad insufficient.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the ending was a bit mediocre especially as far as seeing how things ended for Will. Not saying he had to had the Disney fairy tale type of ending necessarily. But to follow his journey from Philly to trying to find his way out Cali and fit in, it just feels a tad insufficient.
Yeah, like..will is just sort of living with no path by the end and is still just as much unsure with his life as he was at the start, I would of took Hillary up on her offer at the TV station and worked up from there

Also: I can’t believe after nearly two decades I have literally only just found out that the finale of season 4 where he decides to stay in philly with his mom was supposed to be the end and that it was cancelled, but fan demand brought it back

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, like..will is just sort of living with no path by the end and is still just as much unsure with his life as he was at the start, I would of took Hillary up on her offer at the TV station and worked up from there

Also: I can’t believe after nearly two decades I have literally only just found out that the finale of season 4 where he decides to stay in philly with his mom was supposed to be the end and that it was cancelled, but fan demand brought it back

He went from being treated like a distant relative, to having a symbiotic relationship, then being look at like one of the kids, and lastly, becoming a bit parasitic and annoying, although still lovable by the fam. Everyone moved on with what appeared to be promising futures, while he’s more lost than he was at 16/17. You can tell they were just going through the motions with the ramped up guest appearances and Will basically turning into Dennis the Menace infused with DNA from Martin.

Last edited: