What Season Does Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air "Fall Off"?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Came in here to say the Lisa / will wedding but I think that was the same episode

the fact we never saw Lisa again, like come on y’all :what:
And see my first intro to Fresh Prince was the marathon when Nick at Nite first picked it up in 2004, so jumping from them pulling out on the wedding immediately to Lisa and the relationship basically not existing had me like :why: :what:

No aftermath or nothing, and then Will regressed into a cartoon character on top of that.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
im rewatching right now.. the first season seems kinda hit or miss to me..
Show doesn't really find its footing until the episode where Will finds out Hilary dropped out of college.

At first the show relied on too many gimmicks and the Banks family was way more bougie and out of touch.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Show doesn't really find its footing until the episode where Will finds out Hilary dropped out of college.

At first the show relied on too many gimmicks and the Banks family was way more bougie and out of touch.

They hadn’t been influenced by Will yet.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
They hadn’t been influenced by Will yet.
Nah, it wasn't really that, especially since it happens so suddenly. It's just the writers figuring out the best angle. For instance Karyn Parsons said the first few episodes Carlton was more of a stuck up a$$hole but because of the goofy elements Alfonso Ribiero added to his performance they started rewriting him as a nicer and more sympathetic character. shyt like that.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Remember that episode when Wil and them went into witness protection?
Im tryna binge thru some of the ones i forgot about.