what race of females do you attract the most?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Koons will say white women because they are desperate for attention from bunnies, and they want to imagine that they are desirable to them. If in fact white women are attracted to you, that means that black women are even doubly as attracted. Basically the statement is self-reflexive of your own fantasies.
:childplease: STFU nikka, I can literally feel the :wrist: from your post

You can't tell someone what they experience and if that experience is of another race it doesn't make him a c00n, Ya'll need to dead that c00n shyt in every thread :rudy:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:childplease: STFU nikka, I can literally feel the :wrist: from your post

You can't tell someone what they experience and if that experience is of another race it doesn't make him a c00n, Ya'll need to dead that c00n shyt in every thread :rudy:

You a white woman obsessed lame, so Im not surprised you caught feelings. Dont get mad at me just because fat white hoes make you role play a niqqa fresh off the slave ship in the bedroom every night.

I dont care what you do with your life...You the one that needs to look yaself in the mirror.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Koons will say white women because they are desperate for attention from bunnies, and they want to imagine that they are desirable to them. If in fact white women are attracted to you, that means that black women are even doubly as attracted. Basically the statement is self-reflexive of your own fantasies.

Sometimes I agree with your posts but this one just screams :scusthov:

You're basically saying that no white woman is genuinely attracted to black males and that black men who like white women are "c00ns" for reciprocating any attraction because they want the white woman, any white woman to like them. Which is retarded.

Then you go on to say that black women base their standards of beauty on what white women think so if this black man is attractive then "oh lawdy, them black womens must love him twice as much"

:aicmon:

That's basically all I got from that post, bruh. If there was any "c00ning" done, it was all in that post, friend.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Oh and to answer the OP, not a race of people and nor do I attract them but they just flat out hate me.

Deaf chicks. They all hate me.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Damn man u are puttin white bytches on such a gatdamn pedestal :snoop:

8185d252_coleman_wtf.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Sometimes I agree with your posts but this one just screams :scusthov:

You're basically saying that no white woman is genuinely attracted to black males and that black men who like white women are "c00ns" for reciprocating any attraction because they want the white woman, any white woman to like them. Which is retarded.

Then you go on to say that black women base their standards of beauty on what white women think so if this black man is attractive then "oh lawdy, them black womens must love him twice as much"

:aicmon:

That's basically all I got from that post, bruh. If there was any "c00ning" done, it was all in that post, friend.

Im not saying in an absolute sense, meaning that it cant happen genuinely in a singular event...but if you're gunna say I only, or I generally attract and connect with white women continually, then you're playing yourself and thats a statement on you. If you are only connecting with white women, then thats YOUR preference, not the other way around, because there is no way that white women as a whole have a greater appreciation and attraction for black men than black women.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a darkskinned young man It really depends.

Back in high school I use to get WAY more attention from latina females, but I that's mostly because I use to live in an area with a lot of hispanics.

then after high school/ college I was got more attention from high yella females.

But lately it seems like lil curious white girls or baby mamas seem to be most attracted to me.:manny:

Which make no sense because they're the polar opposite of each other too :heh: