what race of females do you attract the most?

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
I've dated white girls, black girls, Hispanic girls. Only race where i don't get much interest from is Asians(including middle eastern) :manny: Not too big on the race thing. If I'm attracted to a chick and she's cool, ill approach. My current girl is half black half Rican.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Black women, obviously....mainly West African women for some reason even though I'm of an African Caribbean background.

I need me a fine woman from South America or South Africa tho. :noah:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Straight up, a majority of white women are not interested in dating or dealing with brothas from the word go.

You know white women outnumber black men by about 10-1 in this country, right? So, even if it's only a small percentage that date interracially, that's still plenty of white chicks to go around :smugfavre:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Why is **** always up in these types of threads talking his :duck:? You don't get female attention you bytch - from any race.:comeon:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"I attract bow-legged bytches with wide horse gaps"
nah but usaully indian n asian chicks
people say i look like bruno mars :yeshrug:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Depends on where I'm at :manny:

Bingo!

No. I pursue women of all races. I don't dikkriminate. You don't know me, nor do you have my experiences. You can't tell me why I click with certain groups of women than others. Culturally I'm different than most black women. I didn't say I can't click with ANY black woman. In my experiences white women click with me more than black women do.

I find most white women bland honestly. Black women are more exotic to me. Don't tell me what I want!

What makes you so different? :stopitslime: