what race of females do you attract the most?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I attract pretty Latina women from lower class environments. If I wasn't in NC and was in some heavily Latin populated state like Cali, Texas, AZ...I would have multiple kids by now cuz LATIN p*ssy with no condom is :noah:

:blessed:

Another thing I noticed is the thicker Arab girls tend to give me play.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Koons will say white women because they are desperate for attention from bunnies, and they want to imagine that they are desirable to them. If in fact white women are attracted to you, that means that black women are even doubly as attracted. Basically the statement is self-reflexive of your own fantasies.
Maybe it's because of where I grew up but white girls have always been more into me. They tend to "click" with me more than most black girls. I still love women of all races though.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Maybe it's because of where I grew up but white girls have always been more into me. They tend to "click" with me more than most black girls. I still love women of all races though.

You "click" with white women because thats what you want and pursue.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You "click" with white women because thats what you want and pursue.

No. I pursue women of all races. I don't dikkriminate. You don't know me, nor do you have my experiences. You can't tell me why I click with certain groups of women than others. Culturally I'm different than most black women. I didn't say I can't click with ANY black woman. In my experiences white women click with me more than black women do.

I find most white women bland honestly. Black women are more exotic to me. Don't tell me what I want!

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

No. I pursue women of all races. I don't dikkriminate. You don't know me, nor do you have my experiences. You can't tell me why I click with certain groups of women than others. Culturally I'm different than most black women. I didn't say I can't click with ANY black woman. In my experiences white women click with me more than black women do.

I find most white women bland honestly. Black women are more exotic to me. Don't tell me what I want!

I dont know you....but I know statistics. IR dating makes up a miniscule percentage of the dating pool. Straight up, a majority of white women are not interested in dating or dealing with brothas from the word go. You are eliminated regardless of income, personal qualities, appearance, etc. Of the remaining white women, most are just willing to sleep with you to fulfill a fetish, and only a small fraction that is left is willing to seriously entertain dating you. To say that you "click" with that small percentage, more than the 90-95% of black women who arent going to discriminate against you based solely off skin color is a virtual impossibility.

All Im saying is that "clicking" with white women is a statement about yourself, exclusively.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I dont know you....but I know statistics. IR dating makes up a miniscule percentage of the dating pool. Straight up, a majority of white women are not interested in dating or dealing with brothas from the word go. You are eliminated regardless of income, personal qualities, appearance, etc. Of the remaining white women, most are just willing to sleep with you to fulfill a fetish, and only a small fraction that is left is willing to seriously entertain dating you. To say that you "click" with that small percentage, more than the 90-95% of black women who arent going to discriminate against you based solely off skin color is a virtual impossibility.

All Im saying is that "clicking" with white women is a statement about yourself, exclusively.

All of what you said doesn't matter. Most black women aren't clicking with me. It is what the fukk it is. :manny: I don't know why you care who a total stranger connects to anyway. I'm not saying I hate black women or anything like that so go play ArmChair Afro Centrist on someone else.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Damn man u are puttin white bytches on such a gatdamn pedestal :snoop: Talkin bout "white women only date black men on some festish shyt" You are very closed minded my friend. I have dated a gang of white bytches from all backrounds. Maybeyour observations have been limited