Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
IMO its the difference between the cats who are in it for pure aesthetics, and those who are in it for strength.

I like more a bulkier manlier (pause) look...I could give two fukks about having a 8 pack.
shyt you can have both though if you have enough relative strength

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
How loose do you wear youre clothes :usure: ?

If you wear them relatively snug, the traps and shoulders show through a lot. Girls definitely notice.
women dont care the same way men care about looks.
The body type most women like is that slender look. Some do like big guys, but they arent able to see proportions etc...

Fefe

Banned
Daps
I ultimately want:

tumblr_n55f1zN97a1ru423qo1_500.jpg

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm 6'2, 225lb, wingspan 6'10 getting big arms is a struggle. I've been in the gym consistently the last few weeks, but I haven't been going super hard. And shooting ball. Seeing a difference and getting compliments. :myman:

Got to get this mid section together. Been working on my arms, chest, legs, shoulders mostly. I have a 6 pack under my flabby midsection. Just need to eat better. Not quite ready for the beach yet, but my clothes are fitting better. Back down to a 36 easy. Not holding my gut in either. Thanks for the motivation Coli.

This was me at Xmas with a bigger gut and love handles.

BEYONCE-JAY-Z-BLUE-IVY-SHIRTLESS-VACATION-ITALY-LOVEBSCOTT-22.jpg

Me this weekend. Still got alot of work on the midsection.
QjVk4jkJjq07ZjF0clm0HqVM2DKy4yAS4ZyYXWZrXsA=w526-h942-no

Where I want to be. (Chest, Shoulders, Midsection) :win:

king-james.jpg

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm 6'2, 225lb, wingspan 6'10 getting big arms is a struggle. I've been in the gym consistently the last few weeks, but I haven't been going super hard. And shooting ball. Seeing a difference and getting compliments. :myman:

Got to get this mid section together. Been working on my arms, chest, legs, shoulders mostly. I have a 6 pack under my flabby midsection. Just need to eat better. Not quite ready for the beach yet, but my clothes are fitting better. Back down to a 36 easy. Not holding my gut in either. Thanks for the motivation Coli.

This was me at Xmas with a bigger gut and love handles.

article-2412676-1BA41BBC000005DC-268_634x846.jpg

Me this weekend.

QjVk4jkJjq07ZjF0clm0HqVM2DKy4yAS4ZyYXWZrXsA=w526-h942-no

Where I want to be. (Chest, Shoulders, Midsection) :win:

king-james.jpg
shyt bold is everybody but yeah if you get that eating right and hit them weights you'll be aight. It'll just take a few months

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
For guys who post up pics of Amare Stoudemire, Lebron, and other guys with less developed traps where the shoulders and traps are almost on the same plane, I'm curious as to why ya'll prefer that look? No hate, just curious. I always felt that having solid, strong traps was one of the main things that allows a man to look built when wearing shirts.

Build bigger delts so you have more of a v taper and less of a "no neck" look.