Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
bikini-kenya_moore_booty-528x1050.jpg
Minus the azz. I have no azz... :to:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Another-Knee-Surgery-for-Amare-930-2.jpg

I'm committed

For guys who post up pics of Amare Stoudemire, Lebron, and other guys with less developed traps where the shoulders and traps are almost on the same plane, I'm curious as to why ya'll prefer that look? No hate, just curious. I always felt that having solid, strong traps was one of the main things that allows a man to look built when wearing shirts.

Last edited:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For guys who post up pics of Amare Stoudemire, Lebron, and other guys less developed traps where the shoulders and traps are almost on the same plane, I'm curious as to why ya'll prefer that look? No hate, just curious. I always felt that having solid, strong traps was one of the main things that allows a man to look built when wearing shirts.

some people just like the basketball look

QGTM

Rookie
Daps
For guys who post up pics of Amare Stoudemire, Lebron, and other guys with less developed traps where the shoulders and traps are almost on the same plane, I'm curious as to why ya'll prefer that look? No hate, just curious. I always felt that having solid, strong traps was one of the main things that allows a man to look built when wearing shirts.

some people just like the basketball look

This and I have a similar frame

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Croatia-Week16.jpg

Me and Rakich are the same height, but he probably has 10-15 pounds of lean muscle on me

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
IMO its the difference between the cats who are in it for pure aesthetics, and those who are in it for strength.

I like more a bulkier manlier (pause) look...I could give two fukks about having a 8 pack.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
IMO its the difference between the cats who are in it for pure aesthetics, and those who are in it for strength.

I like more a bulkier manlier (pause) look...I could give two fukks about having a 8 pack.

I'm in it for aesthetics personally, but still care about having strong looking traps. Traps and shoulders are one of the main things that makes a nikka look ripped in clothes.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'm in it for aesthetics personally, but still care about having strong looking traps. Traps and shoulders are one of the main things that makes a nikka look ripped in clothes.
bytches dont notice that shyt though...only other dudes who work out will.