Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
:ohhh:

theres hope for my girl
YVMWclz.png

Df1BKdV.png

Yes breh, there's a lot of hope. :yes:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
That nikka Nelly

Gawt Damn :damn: :whew:

nelly-morning-wood.jpg

I dont care about BF% cut and all that bullshyt. I jus need that young Hood nikka GTA CJ physique :noah:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Superman-The-Man-of-Steel-Movie-bearded-Clark-Kent-by-actor-Henry-Cavill.jpg

Was watching MOS last night. Definitely aiming for something like that. I've been hitting the chin/ pull ups hard along with work outs to get that V shape. Sit ups too. My body is near there after a work out when my muscles are all swollen. I just want it like that on a regular.
What do I need to do to get a back/shoulders like this?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What do I need to do to get a back/shoulders like this?

Dude has naturally broad shoulders from what it looks like. A mesomorph body type thats kinda hard to get if you're not built like that... I would think doing a lot of wide grip chinups/barbell rows along with barbell military presses. A lot of deltoid raises and leg lift for that V shaped torso...

But to get on topic of the thread, I'm trying to get more of the HodgeTwin type physique
e6bc1_ORIG-image.jpg

And I'm seriously not that far off... I think about 3-4 months at the most (if I don't get re-injured, eat right, etc). I just need to cut my bodyfat% down... I'm already doing similar numbers when lifting to say I'm only 195lbs.

I've increased my cardio x2 but it's all low impact (had leg surgery). But back when I was running+sports+lifting regularly I was looking like

images

And that was at 175 with a 225x20+ bench and 405x10 squat

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Already got the height, don't ever expect to be as athletic, just want the build.

heat2.jpg

url

I'd even be happy with a Danny Granger build
dg__427r1final.jpg