Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Homoed up to the max

Buncha fukking fakkits up in here.

Only how I stumbled on this is because I seen your username as the last post, and I started laughing.

:scusthov:

osh.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Buncha fukking fakkits up in here.

Only how I stumbled on this is because I seen your username as the last post, and I started laughing.

:scusthov:

lets not pretend like you didnt wander to the wrong place, this is for people trying to get in shape or are in shape, which you are neither

25t7r5u.jpg

go rant about beastiality you washed up relic

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
lil-romeo-miller-shirtless-5.jpg

tumblr_liol04Lmk61qbnt4vo1_500.png

I guess it would take me getting down to 175 to be like that...see you in a year. I dunno why nikkas come in here with that immature gay shyt, people respect other's commitment and hardwork. Aint nothing wrong with looking at someone in shape, and wanting to be healthy like them.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who finds this thread homo is probably insecure about their sexuality and can't handle the fact they they probably get turned on by the pictures.

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i honestly don't have a picture or anything, I just want to look good. My legs are damn near perfect right now (they're huge and pretty defined), and my tris are just about where I want them to be, the bi's, back, shoulders, and chest need to step up. I need to burn a little bit more fat, I have a 6 pack, but just little bit of fat covering it :noah: Like you can see it if I flex even under that ish. And I don't even do ab workouts :myman: