Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Michael-Phelps-muscle_l.jpg

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
i am pretty partial to my own physique, but i am impressed w/ high relative strength but a decent amount of mass for their size, cuz i'm after a 40inch standing vert but looking like a beast in clothes or shirtless. and since i'm 5'10 w/o shoes i just try and compare to anyone that looks realistically achievable for my size and black jeans. at these sizes you look unbelievable but not weird to mere mortals but respectable amongst any gawds...

reggie bush 5'11 203 40inch standing vert

reggiebushgq.jpg

kelechi opara (madtitan) 5'9 and 180 5%bf year round

kelechi-opara-4.jpg

kendafriend (bodyspace) 5'8 175

1LuF0G6eibqqQtg7y5aVWEsUupDFH479.jpeg

michael ray garvin ( guy on the left - track dude/ nfl practice squad cat)

555.jpg

and frank zane was one bad cac...5'9 185-200

frank-zane.jpg

arnold mirin' :smugfavre:

FrankZane.jpg

:noah:

At all these nikkas. Yes homo.

I gotta go hard and grind it all out this summer. All I need is 20 more lbs and I'll be gawd status :to:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nice...fellow distance swimmer here! and men that Swim = :win:

:myman: I've been swimming since I was young. Slowed down a bit they last few years when I first got my locs, but now that they've matured I'm back in the water. I love going to the pool with a tank on and seeing women waiting for me to take it off so they can see what the bod it looking like :leon:. I always wait to the last second. I play around a little with my feet in the water then act like Ima take it off a few time then stop to play with my phone :lolbron: