Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My goal is to look like the Old Spice guy. Pretty attainable if I spend a year eating right and sticking to a training schedule. Right now I got too much going on and I'm too lazy for that.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I wanna be defined, not too big just normal with definition like Nitro from the wwe:

john-morrison.jpg

dudes a beast with the ab workout 3:48 :win:

up until 09' I practically went to the gym 6 days out the week, then I started working full-time and had no time for anything else. I wanna get back on my workout and gain that weight to sculpt myself.

Viper era Randy Orton is ideal too, he lost weight compared to his legend killer days and he toned up his upper body, dudes legs are crazy ripped (no homo) that might be taking it overboard for me tho.

randy-orton.jpg
gl8So.jpg
:russ: at jericho looking flabby in the background

John Abraham is another dude that has the ideal body for me (n/h) back before he gained all the weight tho:

he went from this (2006):
mike_ryan_interview_b.jpg
thumb11.jpg

to:

john+abraham+body.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Virgin legs

if you're talkin about that mechad guy, i doubt he has pencil legs. his legs might be bigger than both of you guys and angles can make your legs look small. that guy is legit tall so nobody really cares if his legs aren't tree trunks anyway

but idgaf :yeshrug:

semtex

:)
Daps
if you're talkin about that mechad guy, i doubt he has pencil legs. his legs might be bigger than both of you guys and angles can make your legs look small. that guy is legit tall so nobody really cares if his legs aren't tree trunks anyway

but idgaf :yeshrug:
From that straight "angle" my leg looks like a big thanksgiving ham

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i am pretty partial to my own physique, but i am impressed w/ high relative strength but a decent amount of mass for their size, cuz i'm after a 40inch standing vert but looking like a beast in clothes or shirtless. and since i'm 5'10 w/o shoes i just try and compare to anyone that looks realistically achievable for my size and black jeans. at these sizes you look unbelievable but not weird to mere mortals but respectable amongst any gawds...

reggie bush 5'11 203 40inch standing vert

reggiebushgq.jpg

kelechi opara (madtitan) 5'9 and 180 5%bf year round

kelechi-opara-4.jpg

kendafriend (bodyspace) 5'8 175

1LuF0G6eibqqQtg7y5aVWEsUupDFH479.jpeg

michael ray garvin ( guy on the left - track dude/ nfl practice squad cat)

555.jpg

and frank zane was one bad cac...5'9 185-200

frank-zane.jpg

arnold mirin' :smugfavre:

FrankZane.jpg