Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:wow:

I just can't understand when dudes say they don't work out legs. This guys legs make his physique imo.

yeah that shyt don't make sense to me. I guess people figure they wear jeans when out so most people don't see them. :ld:

they'll do biceps three times a week but completely ignore of the biggest muscles in the body. :snoop:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Not ultimately ( because that is impossible)

but similar:

7554382_orig.jpg

thick, healthy with curves :obama:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
those thighs :wow: made me think of this

Last edited by a moderator:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i've come to the realization that i'll never reach what i consider the "ideal" physique. i've made a ton of progress from when i started getting serious about training, but in all reality i just don't have the time to devote to the type of lifestyle of reaching consistent sub 10% bodyfat. between my career and family there's always gonna be time where i'm not getting enough sleep, or eating the right food etc. at least i keep up w my workouts though.

:to:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Just a random I found, the pic I wanted to post I couldn't find...it's a picture of a chicks bod and she's wearing a grey-ish see through bra and a bikini bottom. I've seen the pic everywhere but the one time I wanna post it I can't find it!

BlvdBaller posted it.

x3ebn7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
yeah that shyt don't make sense to me. I guess people figure they wear jeans when out so most people don't see them. :ld:

they'll do biceps three times a week but completely ignore of the biggest muscles in the body. :snoop:

that's why I NEVER wear long pants to the gym. I make sure I can't neglect my legs. I try to hit them 2 maybe even 3 times a week.

-P-

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
FP_7832503_Union_Wayne_BRJ_17_32.jpg

I'll be cool around where D.Wade is. its very practical almost easy. I'm not his same size but we have similiar frames I'm pretty close to this pic except that his abs are way more defined than mines. Mines are solid hard, toned, and visible but I want em poppin out and cut lol I naturally have shoulders and chest plus I do push ups every day and various at home core exercise. I just need to get some more resistance to get a bit bigger I was actually like this pic last year before i stopped going to the gym.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:scusthov:

This is flawed logic especially considering that biceps only make up 33% arm muscles. It would make more sense to focus on triceps which are about 66% of arm muscles

:dry: