What Phone You Got

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That Skyrocket is trash breh.

I had that joint when it first came out and promptly returned it before my 30 days was up. The screen resolution and TouchWiz 4.0 is :scusthov:

take touch wiz off it, I removed it as soon as I rooted it

I got the skyrocket and I love it

vrydC.jpg

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
t-mobile-sidekick-4g.jpg

$30 flat a month for unlimited 4G and messagin'. And the GOAT keyboard :takedat:

I mostly get a :usure: when ppl find out what kind of phone I got. Don't know why though. It's still an Android phone and my bill is dumb cheap :yeshrug:

Around my way, people still have a bad taste in their mouth from problems with the older sidekicks. And it seems to be looked at as a teenagers phone

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Around my way, people still have a bad taste in their mouth from problems with the older sidekicks. And it seems to be looked at as a teenagers phone

I've been usin' sidekicks since '04. I remember the struggles :to:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
That Skyrocket is trash breh.

I had that joint when it first came out and promptly returned it before my 30 days was up. The screen resolution and TouchWiz 4.0 is :scusthov:

is there a reason why you have 3 (new) smartphones? I've seen 2 a few times, usually an Iphone/android phone, but 3 is definitely :wow: :leon:

The ones I use on the regular. This was a couple days before I upgraded from the focus to the titan.
There are so many little things that bug me about the skyrocket, folks in the Rec room were hyping it like it was the greatest thing ever during its 5-6 week period they were claiming it was the elusive "iphone Killer". I don't know if the stuff that bugs me is a problem with touchwiz, or android. Either way it's the last time I'm going to fall for the hype. That 4g LTE speed is :krs: tho.

jf7z3k.jpg

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The ones I use on the regular. This was a couple days before I upgraded from the focus to the titan.
There are so many little things that bug me about the skyrocket, folks in the Rec room were hyping it like it was the greatest thing ever during its 5-6 week period they were claiming it was the elusive "iphone Killer". I don't know if the stuff that bugs me is a problem with touchwiz, or android. Either way it's the last time I'm going to fall for the hype. That 4g LTE speed is :krs: tho.

jf7z3k.jpg

:krs: :bow:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
:flabbynsick:
EVO 4g as my main.

Iphone 3gs as my ipod

Phantom

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
LG G2x, T-Mobile's first dual core phone. Got it around this time last year. At first I was like :ooh: then six months later the specs were considered to be midrange and slow :manny:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
sensation.. rooted.. but not sure what rom.. still no ics because I'm rooted